146 Hampstead Road BROADVIEW
Style & convenience best describes this fabulous 2019 constructed home, sited on a generous, easy care 352m2 corner allotment. Younger families looking for value or buying up from unit accommodation, down-scalers demanding space and property investors desiring handsome rental returns and depreciation benefits, will all be keen to view this one.
Enjoy open plan living with contemporary fittings flowing across a generous casual living space. 2.7m ceilings & 2.35m doors with quality handles, crisp floating floors, neutral dcor and quality LED lighting combine with reverse cycle ducted air conditioning to create a comfortable and spacious environment for your daily lifestyle.
Step through central opening sliding doors and enjoy alfresco entertaining on a generous tiled portico, complete with timber ceiling and LED downlights, overlooking a lawn covered rear yard. There is plenty of space for the kids to play and a little extra for the budding gardener.
A modern stylish kitchen is adjacent the living zone, offering timber look cabinetry, Smeg stainless steel 5 burner gas stove & oven, double sink, stone benchtops and splashbacks, generous pantry and overhead cupboards plus provision for dishwasher.
All 4 bedrooms are double bed capable, all offering fresh quality carpets and modern appointments. The main bedroom boasts a walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom while bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 all offer built-in robes with mirror panel doors. A fabulous 3 way main bathroom design boasts a stunning feature wall and open vanity with stone top while a separate laundry provides quality amenities.
An automatic sliding gate to the driveway provides access to a double garage with automatic panel lift door. Park 2 more vehicles securely in the driveway with this clever space saving and security conscience design, while a drive through functionality to the garage offers even more vehicle access.
* 2019 constructed home on easy care 352m2 corner allotment
* Modern fittings and contemporary fixtures across an open plan design
* Crisp floating floors, neutral dcor and quality LED lighting
* Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning
* Spacious & bright living / dining with kitchen adjacent
* Kitchen boasting timber look cabinetry, Smeg stainless steel 5 burner gas stove & oven, double sink, stone benchtops and splashbacks, generous cupboard space & provision for dishwasher
* Central opening sliding doors to alfresco entertaining
* Tiled alfresco area constructed under the main roof features timber ceiling and LED downlights
* 4 bedrooms, all double capable with fresh carpets
* Master bedroom with walk-in robe and en suite bathroom
* Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 with built-in robes (mirror doors)
* Fabulous main bathroom with stone top vanity, feature wall, deep bath, rail & overhead showers
* Open vanity, perfect for guest and resident use
* Laundry with stone bench top, cupboards and exterior access
* Double garage with automatic panel lift door & rear roller door
* Automatic sliding vehicle gate to the street
* 2.7m ceilings & 2.35m doors with quality handles
* Generous rear yard with lawn & garden spaces
* Rainwater tank
Ideally located within easy reach of all desirable amenities. Public transport is at your doorstep on Hampstead Road. Shopping at Northpark Shopping Centre, Regency Plaza and Sefton Plaza is easily accessed along with the modern facilities of Northgate Plaza and Greenacres Shopping Centre.
Local schools include Hampstead Primary, Our Lady of the Sacred Heart College, Enfield Primary and CAFE Enfield Children’s Centre, with Heritage College and Cedar College available at Northgate. The numerous parks and reserves of the area are at your disposal for recreation and exercise, including Enfield Tennis Club and Somerset Reserve both just a short walk away along with various other sporting and community clubs.
A rare opportunity to secure brand new home in a sought after suburb. Serious homebuyers, and Investors please take note! Inspection of this quality offering will not disappoint!
1 Watson Avenue