14A Baradine Drive INGLE FARM
A freshly paved driveway leads us to the entrance of this recently constructed courtyard home. A wide entrance hall painted in neutral tones with floating floor sets an ambient scene as we enter the home. A formal lounge just off the entry is a great place to receive guests, or could be set up as a study, home office or even a home theatre.
The floating floors and neutral tones continue throughout the home with the bedrooms having carpet. There are 3 bedrooms, the master bedroom offers a walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom. Bedrooms 2 & 3 have built-in robes and are more that adequately serviced by a large family bathroom with bath and separate shower and a separate toilet. A laundry with external access completes the wet areas.
The casual zone at the rear of the home is perfect for those who like to entertain in style. A spacious kitchen with stainless steel appliances, corner pantry and breakfast bar overlooks the dining room and adjacent living area. Here is the perfect place to cook the evening meal and stay in touch with the family activities.
Sliding glass doors of the casual living area provide access to a tiled outdoor entertaining verandah. Relax outdoors with family and friends in this alfresco delight. There is heaps of room for a bbq and a table. A bulkhead ceiling and views over the good sized courtyard allotment are a bonus.
* Recently constructed 3 bedroom courtyard home
* Floating floors and neutral tones to the main living areas
* Carpet to all bedrooms, Bedroom 1 with walk-in robe and ensuite
* Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in robes
* Wide entrance hall with formal lounge adjacent
* Good sized main bathroom with separate bath and shower
* Separate toilet plus laundry with external access
* Large open plan kitchen / living / dining
* Kitchen with stainless steel appliances, corner pantry and breakfast bar
* Sliding door access to outdoor entertaining
* Tiled outdoor living under main roof
* Generous courtyard allotment
* Single garage with auto roller door and internal access to the home
* Room for 1 extra vehicle to park off street
* Good size linen / storage cupboard
* Rainwater tank
* Ducted air conditioning throughout
Perfectly located amongst other simular homes, close to public transport and desired amenities. Local schools within easy reach include Para Vista Primary, Ingle Farm Primary and Valley View Secondary, with East Para Primary and Para Hills Schools also in the local area. Shopping couldn’t be easier with Ingle Farm Shopping Centre and Medical Centre only a short walk away, as are the numerous parks and reserves of the local area including Dry Creek Linear Park.
Inspection of this quality built near new home will be certain to impress. Make you enquiry today!