14B Kinnaird Avenue RICHMOND
Brand New Townhouses in Popular Location – Investors or First Home Buyers
* 1 / 14 Kinnaird Avenue, Richmond – SOLD!
* 2 / 14 Kinnaird Avenue, Richmond – SOLD!
* 3 / 14 Kinnaird Avenue, Richmond – SOLD!
* 4 / 14 Kinnaird Avenue, Richmond – SOLD!
* 5 / 14 Kinnaird Avenue, Richmond – SOLD!
$15,000 First Home Buyers Grant available for eligible buyers.
An exceptional opportunity for the contemporary crowd is available in trendy Richmond. These homes will be sure to impress even the fussiest of buyers.
Exclusive group of townhouses, all located in one of the most popular suburbs in Adelaide right now, you’re on the edge of the city, close to public transport and have a myriad of shopping and dining options nearby. Everything you need in life is only moments away, and being so close to the city will be sure to appreciate in value.
These brand new townhouses offer exceptional value and have been designed with quality in mind. Each comprises two good sized bedrooms with built-in robes, as well as a large open plan kitchen, meals and living area. They also offer a private balcony, downstairs w/c, private rear courtyard and heating and cooling.
Be sure to enquire today as these homes aren’t going to be on the market for long, with 3 already sold and only 2 remaining.
– Exclusive contemporary small group of townhouses
– Full turn key
– 4 kms from the city
– 2 minute walk to ‘go-zone’ bus stop
– 0.5km to local cafes and shops
– Richmond is a highly desirable inner city residential suburb, enjoying a staggering 20% average growth in housing value per year for the past 5 years
– Deadlocks to external access doors
– Window locks and fly screens to all windows
– Gas cooktop and electric under bench oven
– Vitreous china vanity basin and sanitary ware
– Air conditioning
– Built in robes
Rental appraisal of $320 – $330/week.
Please enquire to receive a copy of the indicative Tax Depreciation Report for these properties.
For more information about these homes please contact Paul Bateman at Ray White City Edge on 0422 936 645 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org