15 Robson Road HECTORVILLE
Auction – Sat 5th June at 4:00pm
Quietly nestled on a generous 616m² (approx) allotment, this 1992 constructed, brick veneer home boasts generous formal and casual living spaces flowing across an outstanding 4 bedroom + study design.
Established families and those who enjoy home entertainment will certainly relish in the sweeping living areas where fresh neutral tones and quality floor coverings offer a vibrant and contemporary atmosphere.
Relax formally in a large combined living/dining room where plush carpets and built-in speakers create a welcoming atmosphere. Step on through to a massive combined family/meals, perfect for the active lifestyles of today’s busy family.
A spacious modern kitchen overlooks the family room, offering 2pac cabinetry, granite stone bench tops, frosted glass splashback’s, Siemens stainless steel appliances, double sink, built-in pantry and double ovens.
Step outside and enjoy premium outdoor entertaining under a generous opaque covered pergola. Relax on a generous paved patio and soak up the sun while the kids play on a large, lawn covered rear yard with established border gardens. Care for your gardens with ease with a fully automated drip irrigation system for both the front and rear lawns and garden beds Plus a powered garden shed and chicken coop.
All 4 bedrooms are of good proportion and all offer fresh quality carpets. The master bedroom features a walk-in robe and modern ensuite bathroom with underfloor heating, while bedrooms 2 and 3 both provide built-in robes. A spacious study with a built-in desk provides ample space for the kids to their homework.
A bright 3 way bathroom with open vanity and walk-through laundry with exterior access provide quality wet areas, while a double garage with auto roller doors provide secure accommodation for the family cars.
* 1992 constructed, 4 bedroom + study home on generous 616m² allotment (approx)
* Spacious formal and casual living areas
* Generous formal lounge/dining with built-in speakers
* Large casual living room with quality kitchen overlooking
* Kitchen boasting 2pac cabinetry, granite stone bench tops, frosted glass splashbacks, stainless steel appliances, double sink, built-in pantry and double ovens
* Generous opaque covered pergola over paved patio
* Spacious lawn covered rear yard with established border gardens
* Ample garden shedding, rainwater tank and chicken coop
* Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom with under floor heating
* Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in robes
* Bedroom 4 of good proportion
* Dedicated study with built-in desk and cupboards
* 3 way bathroom with open vanity
* Walk-through laundry with exterior access door
* Double garage with auto roller doors + rear drive-through roller door
* Automated irrigation system for front & rear lawns and garden beds
* Powered garden shed and chicken coop
* Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
* Gas wall heater and split system air conditioner to the family room
* Alarm system installed
* 5kw solar system
*Perimeter CCTV surveillance
Perfectly positioned within easy reach of the Fourth Creek Linear Reserve and associated parks and playgrounds. Public transport is just a short walk away on Montacute Road.
Local lifestyle shopping is at your doorstep with restaurants, hotels and specialty shops available on Montacute and Lower North East Roads.
Nearby shopping centres include Campbelltown, Firle and Marden Shopping precincts, all within easy reach.
East Torrens School is at the end of the street with East Marden Primary, St Francis of Assisi Primary, St Joseph’s Catholic School, Charles Campbell College & Norwood Morialta High all in the local area.
Both home buyers and investors will want this one. Be quick, inspect at your earliest convenience!
15 Robson Road