15 Stonewell Common NORTHGATE
Built in 2004, this heritage style, grand family home offers an often sought after standard of lifestyle that few homes can provide. A commanding corner allotment street frontage with mature gardens sets the standard, and entering the home, the quality of appointment becomes immediately obvious.
A porcellian tiled entrance hallway with ornate arch blends effortlessly with the adjoining formal living / dining room creating a light, bright and sharp formal statement for guests of all persuasions. The sharp, clean lines of the tiles continue through to the casual living room. Here the kitchen, with corner pantry and modern appliances overlooks the living area making meal preparation an interactive activity. Quality window treatments and down lighting flow from the casual lounge through to the separate games room, where a billiard table would fit quite nicely, should that be your desire.
Outdoor living doesn’t get much better with dual door access from both the casual living and the games room to a fantastic gabled outdoor living pergola stretching from the dining room through to the games room. Entertain outdoors year round under the comfort of this majestic pergola.
There are 4 bedrooms plus a dedicated study, the master bedroom offers an ensuite and walk-in robe, the other three bedrooms have built-in robes. A central 3 way bathroom with spa bath easily caters for the wet area requirements here, and a separate laundry with external access completes the picture.
* Double carport with roller door
* Massive outdoor entertaining pergola
* Porcellian tiles to the entire living spaces of the home
* Floating floors to all the bedrooms & study
* 4 bedrooms, master with ensuite & walk-in robe
* 3 other bedrooms with built-in robes
* Large open plan kitchen with corner pantry, wine rack, breakfast bar, bay servery window and quality appliances
* Large casual living / dining room with separate games room adjacent
* Quality window treatments and downlights throughout the living areas
* Study with double doors
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout the home
* Established low maintenance gardens
* 3 way bathroom with spa bath, separate shower and vanity
* Separate laundry with external access
Quietly nestled in a no through road, on a corner allotment, with the added bonus of a park and playground just across the road. Close to local schools including Northfield Primary, Cedar College and Heritage College. Northgate Plaza is just down the road for great local shopping, and public transport is at your doorstep. Be quick to inspect this unique opportunity to invest in the ever evolving suburb of Northgate.