1539 Main north road SALISBURY EAST
Centrally located close to local schools, shopping and public transport, this 1973 constructed and now revitalized and upgraded solid brick home, offers a fabulous entry-level opportunity for younger families who desire the room to move and space to grow, or a unique investment option with low maintenance upkeep and handsome potential rental returns.
Tradies, hobbyists and car enthusiasts will all enjoy the ample secure carport space, while those with younger families will love the spacious lawn covered rear yard with ample room for children to play, including scattered fruit trees and vegetable gardens.
Crisp timber grain floating floors, 2.45m ceilings, 2.35m doors and neutral tones flow through the living areas with bright contemporary ambience. Relax in a generous living/dining room or enjoy the casual interaction of spacious eat-in kitchen where upgraded amenities provide a comfortable cooking zone. Country style cabinetry, double sink with Pura tap, free standing gas stove, stone look bench tops and provision for dishwasher feature.
Security roller shutters to the street facing windows will ensure your peace of mind and a comfortable night’s sleep across 3 spacious bedrooms, all of good proportion, all with fresh carpets. Bedrooms 1 & 2 both offer built-in robes, while bedroom 3 boasts an air conditioner.
Neat and tidy wet areas include a bathroom with separate bath and shower, and adjacent toilet and separate laundry.
Entertain outdoors under a spacious rear verandah with an adjacent games room. There is plenty of space for a billiard table or man cave, plus there is an extra bedroom and upgraded bathroom. A 2 car carport with automatic roller door will provide secure parking for the family cars, while a 5000 L rainwater tank provides ample fresh water.
* 1973 constructed, solid brick home on large 740m allotment
* Approximate 18.7 frontage
* Detached games room and 4th bedroom plus bathroom
* Fresh neutral tones, crisp timber grain floating floors, 2.45m ceilings, 2.35m doors
* Generous living room with gas heater
* Spacious kitchen/meals featuring country style cabinetry, double sink with Pura tap, free standing gas stove, stone look bench tops and provision for dishwasher
* 3 spacious bedrooms, all with fresh carpets
* Bedrooms 1 & 2 with built-in robes
* Bedroom 3 with air-conditioner
* Security roller shutters to the street facing windows
* Bright bathroom with separate bath and shower
* Separate toilet
* Laundry adjacent kitchen
* Spacious rear verandah and outdoor living area
* 2 car carport with automatic roller door
* Garden shed + 5000 litre rainwater tank
* Fruit trees including Peach, Orange, Lemon, Almond, Fig
Ideally located central to both the Northern Plains Suburbs and the Golden Grove Precinct with the local kindergarten and Keller Road Primary in easy walking distance. Schools including, Madison Park Primary and Gulfview Heights Primary are easily accessed. Tyndale Christian School is nearby as are the colleges and schools of the Golden Grove Area. Walk to the local shops for your daily needs and choose to do your weekly shopping at Parabanks, Shopping Centre, Elizabeth City Centre or at Golden Grove Village. There is a bus stop only 50m away and local reserves and ovals are plentiful.
This outstanding offering will suit younger purchaser or investor who is looking for a quality home with room to move. Stake your claim to a bright future and register your interest!