16/13-17 Burton Road SALISBURY
Delightfully nestled in a secure gated estate with electronic access for residents and guests only, this stylish 2 bedroom townhouse offers a wonderful opportunity for both investors and home buyers looking for security, privacy and value.
Timber look floating floors, fresh neutral tones and quality downlights enhance a generous open plan living/dining room where a split system air conditioner provides the comfort and a modern, appealing kitchen overlooks.
Enjoy open plan living as you cook with convenience and style. The kitchen boasts crisp modern cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, tiled splashback’s, double sink, island breakfast bar and dual windows allowing natural light gently infuses.
A ground floor bathroom/laundry provides amenities for both residents and guests while under stair storage and a double carport with roller doors offer valuable vehicle accommodation and storage.
There is ample room for the kids to play in a large lawn covered rear yard and a little more space under a paved verandah for your alfresco entertaining.
Upstairs offers 3 spacious bedrooms, all of good proportion, all with quality carpets. The master bedroom features a built-in robe and direct access to a bright main bathroom where separate bath and shower feature.
A clever study look with split system air conditioner provides a valuable 2nd living space, while a private balcony allows a spot to relax and enjoy the vista.
Offering style, convenience and security, all packaged into one great home, this one is certainly worth and inspection.
* Modern open plan townhouse in secure gated estate
* Spacious living/dining room with timber look floating floors, neutral decor and quality downlights
* Modern and appealing kitchen overlooking living room
* Kitchen boasting crisp modern cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, tiled splashback’s, double sink, island breakfast bar and dual windows
* Ground floor laundry/2nd bathroom
* Double carport with roller doors
* Paved alfresco entertaining verandah
* Generous lawn covered rear yard, great for kids and pets
* Bedroom 1 with built-in robe and direct bathroom access
* Bedrooms 2 & 3 of good proportion
* Handy study area to the upper level (split system air conditioner)
* Private balcony overlooking the street
* Rainwater tank
* Close and convenient to visitor car parking
* Great first home or ideal investment
Located close the numerous parks and reserves that Salisbury has to offer, with the Little Para River Linear Park and the Little Para Golf Course a short walk away.
Nearby unzoned local primary schools include Salisbury Downs Primary, Riverdale Primary, Salisbury Primary, Paralowie School & Bowden Brompton CS Middle School Campus. The zoned high school for this address is Parafield Gardens High School
Great shopping at Hollywood Plaza is a short stroll away, with Parabanks Shopping Centre and the Salisbury Interchange both in the local area.
Zoning information is obtained from www.education.sa.gov.au Purchasers are responsible for ensuring by independent verification its accuracy, currency or completeness.
16 / 13-17 Burton Road