16 Bruce Street BROADVIEW
Enjoy the luxury of modern architecture as your relax in the contemporary comfort of this large modern family home. Offering 3 bedrooms, 2 living areas, study, 2 car garaging and generous outdoor spaces, the home will appeal the discerning purchaser who appreciates comfortable and progressive architectural design. A great location only 6.5km from the CBD within easy reach of shopping, transport and recreation makes this an exceptionally desirable residence bound to appeal to homebuyers and investors alike.
Be impressed as you enter to porcelain tiles, LED downlights, neutral tones and 2.7m high square set ceilings, flowing throughout the living spaces with a crisp confidence. Enjoy open plan living with a large dining and family room offering a great casual space for your everyday living.
Cook as you entertain in a wonderful kitchen where modern joinery, stainless steel appliances, island breakfast bar with sink and Pura Tap combine with glass splashbacks and roll out pantry cupboard to offer the very best of creative design.
Step through central opening sliding doors and relax in the alfresco comfort of a tiled outdoor living area, purpose built under the main roof. A stunning timber ceiling, LED down lighting, ceiling fan and roll down caf blinds combine to create a seamless outdoor space overlooking a generous lawn covered rear yard.
A central lounge will provide that valuable second living area while a dedicated study adjacent the entrance offers a great work from home’ location. Side courtyards allow natural light to gently infuse with holland blinds throughout controlling the ambience.
All 3 bedrooms are genuine double bed size, all fitted with ceiling fans. The master suite offers a fabulous ensuite bathroom and a walk-in robe. Bedrooms 2 & 3 both have wall to wall built-in robes. The main bathroom boasts a large corner bath while a powder room with open vanity caters for both residents and guests. A generous laundry has plenty of cupboard space while a 2 car garage with automatic panel lift door accommodates the family vehicles.
Space, style and refined design. A great family home with an understated contemporary elegance.
* Outstanding contemporary luxury family home
* 3 bedrooms, 2 living areas, study and 2 car garaging
* Porcelain tiles, LED downlights, neutral tones throughout the living areas
* 2.7m high square set ceilings
* Open plan family & dining room
* Stunning alfresco entertaining area with timber ceiling, LED down lighting, ceiling fan and roll down caf blinds
* Sparkling kitchen features modern joinery, stainless steel appliances, island breakfast bar with sink and Pura Tap combine with glass splashbacks and roll out pantry cupboard
* Spacious lawn covered rear yard with established plants and rain water tank
* Central formal lounge
* Study adjacent entrance
* 3 genuine double size bedrooms
* Master bedroom with ceiling fan, walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom
* Bedrooms 2 & 3 with ceiling fans and wall to wall built-in robes
* Spacious main bathroom with corner bath
* Powder room with open vanity
* Generous laundry with exterior access
* 2 side courtyards, great for natural light
* 2 car garage with automatic panel lift door
* Airphone audio visual door chime
* Temperature controlled hot water
* 8 Solar panels for reduced energy expenses
* Secure front fence with sliding gate
* Daikin’ reverse cycle ducted air conditioning throughout
* Alarm system installed
Perfectly located within easy reach of all amenities. Public transport is at your doorstep on Galway Avenue or Regency Road. Shopping at Northpark Shopping Centre, Regency Plaza and Sefton Plaza is easily accessed, as is the new Walkerville Shopping Centre, Greenacres Shopping Centre and Northgate Plaza. Local schools include Nailsworth, Vale Park and Walkerville Primary Schools, Our Lady of the Sacred Heart College, Enfield Primary and CAFE Enfield Children’s Centre along with Cedar & Heritage College’s at Northgate. The numerous parks and reserves of the area are at your disposal for recreation and exercise, including The Broadview Oval and Tennis Club just down the street, Klemzig Reserve and the River Torrens Linear Park.
16 Bruce Street