16 Northbri Avenue SALISBURY EAST
Centrally located close to local schools, shopping and public transport, this 1970 constructed and now revitalised and upgraded solid brick home, offers a fabulous entry-level opportunity for younger families who desire the room to move and space to grow, or a unique investment option with low maintenance upkeep and handsome potential rental returns.
Tradies, hobbyists and car enthusiasts will all enjoy the ample shedding, workshop and garaging space, while those with younger families will love pristine lawn covered rear yard with ample room for children to play, bordered by adjacent fruit trees and vegetable gardens.
Crisp timber grain floating floors, quality LED down lighting and fresh neutral tones flow through the living areas with bright contemporary ambience. Relax in a generous L-shaped living/dining room with bright picture windows allowing natural light to infuse, or enjoy the casual interaction of spacious eat-in kitchen where upgraded amenities provide a comfortable cooking zone. Cook the family meals in style with stainless steel appliances including 5 burner gas stove and Smeg oven, double sink with Pura tap, ample cupboard space and a sensational view over the rear yard.
The home offers 3 spacious bedrooms, all of double bed proportion, all with fresh quality carpets. Bedrooms 1 & 2 both offer built-in robes, while bedroom 1 boasts a split system air conditioner.
Neat and tidy wet areas include a bathroom with separate bath and shower, and adjacent toilet and separate laundry.
Entertain outdoors under a full width rear verandah with an adjacent outdoor living area, all overlooking the large backyard. A 2 car carport with automatic roller door will provide secure parking for the family cars, plus there is a single lock-up garage, perfect for extra recreational or work vehicles. A generous powered workshop and adjacent lean-to garden shed complete a very desirable offering.
* 1970 constructed, now upgraded, solid brick home on large 760m allotment
* Crisp timber grain floating floors, bright neutral decor and LED downlights to the living areas
* Generous L-shaped living/dining with gas heater
* Spacious kitchen/meals featuring stainless steel appliances including 5 burner gas stove and Smeg oven, double sink with Pura tap, ample cupboard space
* 3 Double sized bedrooms, all with fresh quality carpets
* Bedrooms 1 & 2 with built-in robes
* Bedroom 1 with split system air-conditioner
* Bright bathroom with separate bath and shower
* Separate toilet
* Laundry adjacent kitchen
* Wide rear verandah and outdoor living area
* 2 car carport with automatic roller door
* Single lock-up galvanised iron garage
* Handy workshop with power
* Lean-to garden shed
* Established vegetable garden
* Fruit trees including Fuji Apple, Pear, Yellow and white nectarines, Orange
* Ducted evaporative cooling throughout
* Security cameras to front and rear yards
Ideally located central to both the Northern Plains Suburbs and the Golden Grove Precinct with the local kindergarten and Keller Road Primary in easy walking distance. Schools including, Madison Park Primary and Gulfview Heights Primary are easily accessed. Tyndale Christian School is nearby as are the colleges and schools of the Golden Grove Area. Walk to the local shops for your daily needs and choose to do your weekly shopping at Parabanks, Shopping Centre, Elizabeth City Centre or at Golden Grove Village. There is a bus stop only 50m away and local reserves and ovals are plentiful.
This outstanding offering will suit younger purchaser or investor who is looking for a quality home with room to move. Stake your claim to a bright future and register your interest!
16 Northbri Avenue