16 Wilsden Street WALKERVILLE
Quietly nestled in a tree-lined street, amongst other quality prestige homes, this stylish executive entertainer offers a wonderful, low maintenance lifestyle with elite living areas flowing across a generous 5 bedroom design.
An easy care 404m² allotment offers a low maintenance lifestyle that will enable more time for your family to relax and enjoy the outstanding amenities.
A gallery style foyer welcomes us as we enter, offering a bright and welcoming introduction for your friends and guests. Relax in a central formal lounge, overlooking a delightful pergola covered courtyard, an excellent place to receive your guests or sit back and watch the telly.
For every day casual entertaining, a spacious family/dining room offers a pleasant, light filled place for your daily family interaction. A wonderful, quality appointed kitchen overlooks, offering composite stone bench tops, double sink, sleek modern cabinetry, stainless steel appliances and a wide breakfast bar.
Bi-fold doors open to an all weather vergola, creating a seamless synergy between indoor and outdoor living. Step down to a pleasant lawn covered rear yard where there is ample room for the kids to play and a little more for the gardener at heart.
Upstairs boasts 4 spacious bedrooms and dedicated study. The master bedroom features dual French doors to private balcony, a built-in robe, ceiling fan and modern ensuite bathroom. Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 all offer built-in robes and a service by a fabulous main bathroom complete with corner spa bath and rail shower.
A double garage with auto panel lift door will accommodates the family cars, with additional parking available in the driveway.
* Spacious executive entertainer in dress circle location
* Low maintenance and secure allotment with lock-up gates to street
* Audio-visual intercom doorbell to the street
* Generous formal lounge overlooking central courtyard
* Open plan family/dining stylish kitchen overlooking
* Kitchen boasting composite stone bench tops, double sink, sleek modern cabinetry, stainless steel appliances and a wide breakfast bar
* Bi-fold doors from family room to all weather vergola
* Lower level garden and lawn area (ideal for children and pets)
* Handy ground floor powder room
* Spacious utility/laundry with direct access to drying court
* 4 spacious bedrooms to the upper level
* Bedroom 1 with ceiling fan, built-in robe, dual French doors to private balcony and spacious ensuite bathroom
* Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 with built-in robes
* Spacious 5th bedroom or study with data point
* Bright main bathroom with corner spa bath and rail shower
* Double garage with auto panel lift door
* Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
* Temperature controlled hot water
An elite, appealing and highly desirable home, perfect for the refined taste of the more astute purchaser.
Perfectly located close to local schools including Walkerville, St Andrews and St Monicas Primary Schools, Wilderness High and St Peters Boys College. Public transport is easily accessed and the Walkerville Oval and the Torrens Linear Reserve are at your disposal for your daily exercise. The new Walkerville Shopping Centre and speciality shops on Walkerville Terrace make the weekly shopping experience a joy, while the city is only 4.5km away.
16 Wilsden Street