17 Oldsmobile Terrace DUDLEY PARK
Auction Saturday 25th July at 3:00pm (Unless Sold Prior)
Quietly nestled on a generous 640m allotment, this tidy solid brick home offers a great opportunity for younger home buyers looking for room to move and space to grow, or a rarely found offering, ideal for the larger family on a budget.
A traditional design provides 3 bedrooms, living and combined kitchen/meals, along with neat and tidy wet areas, offering separate bathroom, toilet and laundry.
All 3 bedrooms are of good proportion, all offering fresh carpets and ceiling fans. A bright kitchen comprises the original cabinetry with ample cupboard space, wide sink with Pura Tap, upgraded stainless steel gas stove and feature tiled splashbacks.
Relax in a spacious lounge where a wall air-conditioning and gas heater ensure a constant comfortable temperature, while fresh carpets and quality window treatments enhance the ambience.
Extensive garaging, carport and verandah space offer ample room for outdoor entertaining and vehicle accommodation, while a detached lined shed provides a handy area for a work from home office, studio or workshop. A secure garage runs the depth the home with roller doors at both front and rear offering secure accommodation for 2 vehicles.
For gardeners and lovers of large allotments there is plenty of shedding and garden space, along with 2 rainwater tanks and sweeping synthetic lawn areas.
A great opportunity for younger buyers, larger families on a budget or investors looking to reap the rental returns while holding a significant 606m allotment.
* Traditional, solid brick home on generous 640m allotment
* Neat and tidy throughout quality carpets and window treatments
* 3 bedrooms, all of good proportion, all with quality carpets and ceiling fans
* Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in robes
* Spacious living room with wall air-conditioner and gas heater
* Combined kitchen/meals with ceiling fan and skylight
* Kitchen with original cabinetry, wide sink with Pura tap & free standing stainless steel gas stove
* Bright bathroom separate bath and shower
* Separate toilet
* Walk-through laundry with exterior access door
* Generous drive-through, two-car garage with secure roller doors
* Large rear verandah/carport area
* Detached lined shed, ideal as studio, workshop, bed 4 or work from home office
* Large rear yard with garden sheds and aviary’s
* 2.7 m ceilings
* 2 x rainwater tanks
Delightfully located central to all desired amenities. Local schools include St Brigid’s School, Prospect North Primary, Enfield Primary and Our Lady of The Sacred Heart College, with TAFE SA Regency Park just down the road.
Quality shopping at the Churchill Centre includes Kmart, Coles Bunnings plus the new Costco and Aldi stores. Prospect Road and it’s vibrant caf and restaurant precinct is easily accessed. Public transport is a short walk to the train or bus and there is a reserve and playground just around the corner.
Take advantage of this exciting opportunity!
17 Oldsmobile Terrace