17 Swan Street GREENACRES
Here’s one with all the bells and whistles. Built in 2011 by quality builders, Stellar Homes, this 3 bedroom plus study family home offers the ultimate in low maintenance family living without the hefty price tag one would expect. A commanding street presence speaks quality upon first glance and initial impressions are confirmed as you enter this well-appointed, master built home.
A gallery style entrance hall leads us past the master bedroom suite. Complete with large ensuite bathroom and walk-in robe / dressing room, this outstanding parent’s area offers privacy and opulence in a spacious layout. There are two other bedrooms, both with built-in robes.
The wet areas are next in line with a fully operational, infrared sauna with touch panel control system, offering outstanding health and relaxation benefits, complemented by a large family bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, a separate toilet and a walk through laundry with external access.
Large bright porcelain tiles are an outstanding choice of flooring throughout the kitchen / family area. A complete family social hub has been created with a clever architectural layout and quality fittings. The kitchen, with stainless steel appliances, breakfast bar and massive walk-in pantry overlooks this spacious everyday living area. Crisp clean lines and a sharp open plan design combine kitchen / living and dining into a fantastic casual living environment. A corner access study adds the final ingredient to make this open plan design a success.
Double doors from the casual living area open out to a huge outdoor living verandah and patio. Exposed aggregate terrazzo style flooring adds a touch of class here, creating the perfect place to entertain family and friends.
Cook up a storm in the covered bbq area where a quirky mosaic tiled art piece adds a touch splash of colour, and the Kanmantoo bluestone paved patio adds the class. There is room to grow some veggies in two garden beds and two lawn areas give the children room to play. Four 3500 litre rain water tanks provide water for the gardens and internally to the house.
At a glance:
* 3 bedroom plus study, large family home
* Completely rendered home
* Only 6km from the city
* Plantation shutters to all windows
* Built in 2011 by Stellar Homes
* Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite complete with double shower and spa
* All bedrooms with spotted gum timber floors, bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in robes
* Infrared sauna with touch panel control system
*Large bathroom plus separate toilet
* Large laundry with good storage, built-in hamper and ironing board plus external access
* Kitchen with stainless steel appliances, breakfast bar and massive walk-in pantry
* Full tiled open plan living / dining area
* Large study with open plan access from living area
* Plantation shutters to most windows
* Under floor heating to all rooms except bedrooms
* Instant gas hot water service
* Ducted evaporative cooling throughout
* Double garage with auto panel lift door and rear access roller door
* 4 rain water tanks totalling 14000 litres with feed to all internal appliances
* Bbq area with storage shed behind plus kitchen provision
* Outdoor entertaining verandah with access from living room
* Kanmantoo Bluestone paved patio
* Retractable flyscreens in family room
* 27 solar panels deliver 8 kw plus fitted with Italian made inverter
* Exposed aggregate driveway and outdoor living floor
Quietly located on a corner aspect across the road from a reserve, and within easy reach of all desired amenities. St Martin’s Primary, Hampstead Primary, Enfield Primary and Our Lady of The Sacred Heart College are all within the local area. There is an IGA Supermarket close by on Hampstead Road for those quick pick me ups. Choose between Northgate Plaza, Sefton Plaza, Greenacres Shopping Centre or Northgate Plaza for your weekly groceries.
A very desirable three bedroom home in a great location, set on a low maintenance easy care allotment. Go on reward your success, be sure to inspect at your earliest convenience.