170 Marian Road GLYNDE
Located in the lovely suburb of Glynde, this three bedroom family home offers two living areas and ducted air condition for all year round comfort.
The master bedroom and bedroom two include built in robes while being generous in size.
The property features classic timber flooring in most areas which adds to the charm and character of the home.
The main living area is open to a spacious updated kitchen with gas cooktop, stainless steel appliance and ample storage throughout.
Convenient for families with public transport easily accessible and walking distance to shops and schools.
This one is a must to inspect.
Features that make this home special;
– 3 good size bedrooms (two with large built in robes)
– Updated kitchen open to the main living area
– Timber flooring
– Gas cooktop
– Stainless steel appliances
– Lots of storage space throughout the kitchen area
– Generous bathroom to suit families
– Ducted air conditioning
– Undercover rear patio
– Three car undercover carport at rear of property and an additional single garage with roller door.
– Front Garden is attended to by the landlords family member that lives next door. Tenant is not reasonable for front garden.
Excellent proximity to quality shops and schools. Easy access to public transport etc.
*Small pets considered upon application*
** Pool & Rear Shed are excluded from tenancy**
*** A family member of the landlord resides in the adjoined property***
OPEN INSPECTION INFOMATION:
You can attend any of the open inspection times listed on the ad without registering prior.
You will be asked to scan a QR code using the camera app at the open inspection listed on the ad.
(Not the MY SA GOV APP).
You will need to input your name, phone number and email to check in, show the agent during the open inspection to be allowed access.
Application forms will not be sent out till you have viewed the property and checked in using the QR code.