18, 18A, 18B Beckman Street PLYMPTON
3 SEPERATE PROPERTIES ON 1 TORRENS TITLED CORNER ALLOTMENT
On offer is an exciting opportunity for those looking to nest, invest or develop (stcc) between the city and the sea.
Located in the desirable location of Plympton, 3 established properties sit on one Torrens Titled corner allotment of approx. 731 sqm.
18 BECKMAN ST – is currently subject to the Housing Improvement Act of 2016. The property was previously rented for $280 p/w however due to the HIA order it has been capped at $210 p/w. Please speak to the Agent for more details.
This 1950’s solid brick beauty, full of ornate finishes throughout will suit those looking to renovate the property to its former glory or perhaps give it a complete modern makeover.
Providing a spacious layout, the property offers:
• 2 carpeted bedrooms, one with built in wardrobe and dresser
• A spacious lounge with gas heating which leads through to an equally generous formal dining room with reverse cycle split system
• The large airy and bright kitchen offers ample storage space, a Pura tap filter as well as and electric cooktop
• Bathroom with bath
• Laundry with main toilet as well as access out to the backyard and washing line
• Lofty 3mt ceilings with decorative period detailing
• Lovely large windows inviting in plenty of natural light
• Low maintenance garden includes a powered storage shed, a lean to, water tank as well as a drive through garage with a pit
18A BECKAM ST – currently rented for $230 p/w until March 2021
The property offers:
• Lounge room
• Eat in kitchen with reverse cycle air conditioning
• 1 carpeted bedroom with built in robe and dresser
• Timber flooring in the living areas
• Access to the rear garden and shared laundry facilities
• Under cover parking for 1 vehicle
18B BECKAM ST – previously rented for $230 p/w.
The property offers:
– Lounge room with timber flooring
– Eat in kitchen with lino flooring, extra storage and reverse cycle air conditioning
– 2 carpeted bedrooms, the main bedroom with built in robe, dresser and headboard
– Bathroom with toilet
– Access to the rear garden and shared laundry facilities
– Under cover parking for 1 vehicle
And what a fantastic location, just minutes from the CBD, Adelaide Airport, the stunning beaches of Glenelg with its cosmopolitan shopping strip, several major shopping centres, schools, parks, and recreation facilities are all just minutes away. And for those who don’t have a car, there’s the added bonus of public transport right on your doorstep.
The possibilities here are endless and will certainly be lucrative for any savvy purchaser. This is definitely a fantastic opportunity not to miss out on.
Auction will take place on site on Saturday 27th of March at 1.30pm UNLESS SOLD PRIOR.
The vendor’s statement will be made available at 108 Reservoir Rd, Modbury for 3 consecutive business days prior to the Auction as well as at the premises on the day 30 minutes before the Auction.
Please contact Magosia or Tim with any questions or to register your interest today.