18 Colin Street FINDON
Overlooking a gorgeous park and set amongst other quality family homes, this is your opportunity to live the lifestyle you’ve always dreamed of.
Offering a great central location with easy access to the city and Adelaide’s sparkling western beaches, this desirable 1962 constructed and since extended and upgraded solid brick home offers exceptional family entertainment with plenty of room to grow.
Enjoy staying home this summer with a fully tiled, sparkling in-ground saltwater chlorinated swimming pool offering hours of family fun. Whether just sitting back on the paved patio with family or entertaining with friends on the stylish timber deck and solid brick gazebo, this home provides multiple indoor and outdoor living options.
A stunning open plan living/dining area boasts uninterrupted views through a wall of windows to the rear yard, coupled with a contemporary conservatory style gabled glass roof which creates a unique and seamless transition between inside and out regardless of the weather.
A fully upgraded, modern kitchen boasts gloss white cabinetry, frosted glass splashbacks, six burner gas stove, Fisher & Paykel Oven, corner pantry, double sink with Pura Tap and a handy servery niche to the dining area.
The main home boasts three double size bedrooms, all with quality carpets and all offering built in robes with mirror panel doors. A marvellous main bathroom boasts bath, separate shower and bidet, while a clever hideaway laundry provides a useful functionality.
The spacious retreat, offering its own bathroom facilities, is adjacent to the pool area and living room and provides ultimate flexibility regardless of whether you require a 4th bedroom, studio or rumpus room for the kids.
Securely park multiple cars off street and undercover in the carport that offers automatic roller door, internal access plus built-in storage. A generous powered shed also provides convenient workshop space plus additional storage.
A truly complete family home providing all the ingredients for stress free modern living and effortless year-round entertaining.
* 1962 constructed, and since extended and upgraded solid brick home
* Traditional 708m2, rectangular allotment
* Sparkling saltwater chlorinated, tiled swimming pool with shade sail over
* Fully landscaped rear yard with gazebo, deck and paved patio
* Spacious home of seven main rooms
* Massive living/dining with atrium style roof and wall of windows overlooking the rear yard
* Surround sound and built in ceiling speakers to the living area
* 3 double sized bedrooms all with quality carpets and built-in robes (mirror panel doors)
* Generous gallery style entrance hall
* Spacious and desirable contemporary kitchen featuring gloss white cabinetry, frosted glass splashbacks, six burner gas stove, Fisher & Paykel Oven, corner pantry, double sink with Pura Tap and a handy servery niche to the dining area
* Games/studio with split system air conditioner, toilet and shower, adjacent the pool area
* Sparkling main bathroom with bath, separate shower and bidet
* Secure carport for up to 3 cars, with automatic roller door
* Handy storage cupboards to the carport
* Powered shed offering additional storage area plus workshop space
* Large and secure enclosed front and rear yards
* Hidden European style laundry
* Great location adjacent reserve with playground
* Reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning to the main home
* Solar System
* Split system air conditioner and ceiling fans to the living/dining room
* 2.7m ceilings
Conveniently located between the City and the Sea and offering easy access to local Schools, multiple local shopping options as well as easy access to public transport, this is your opportunity to purchase an outstanding home that offers the quality and hassle-free lifestyle you’ve been seeking.
It’s time to live the dream. The search is over…