18 Eden Court INGLE FARM
Perfectly sited in a no-through road cul-de-sac amongst other similar homes, this heritage reproduction, sandstone fronted cottage offers low maintenance living across a spacious, open plan, 3 bedroom design. The perfect affordable starter for new home buyers, a great down scale for retirees, and a terrific investment opportunity with generous rental return possibilities.
Stunning solid polished timber floors and a crisp neutral colour scheme flow throughout the home offering a bright, light filled environment for everyday casual living. Enjoy relaxing in a large combined living/dining where large windows allow natural light to gently infuse, down lights add a contemporary edge and ducted evaporative air conditioning moderates the temperature.
An upgraded kitchen overlooks, offering stone look benchtops, bevelled subway tiled splashbacks, stainless steel Euro appliances, generous pantry and a wrap-around breakfast bar. Stay in touch with the family activities as you cook with this stylish modern design.
Entertain outdoors on a generous paved patio with adjacent lawn area offering a comfortable place to soak up the summer sun and a great area for younger children to play safely.
The home offers 3 bedrooms, all of generous proportion. The master bedroom boasts a built-in robe with mirror panel door, a stylish ceiling rose and chandelier, fresh carpet and direct access to the bathroom. Bedroom 2 is of double proportion with polished timber floors while bedroom 3 offers crisp carpets.
A 3-way bathroom with open vanity, oversized single garage with automatic roller door and a bright walk through laundry with external sliding door, complete a low maintenance, ready to move in, character reproduction home that is bound to appeal.
* Heritage reproduction cottage on generous easy care allotment
* A great starter, down scale or investment
* Solid Cypress Pine polished timber floors and neutral tones throughout the living spaces
* 3 bedrooms, master with built-in robe with mirror panel door, stylish ceiling rose, chandelier, fresh carpet and direct access to the bathroom
* Bedroom 2 of double proportion with polished timber floors
* Bedroom 3 of a good size with fresh carpets
* Open plan living/dining with ample natural light and LED down lights
* Kitchen overlooks living/dining
* Kitchen boasting stone look benchtops, bevelled subway tiled splashbacks, stainless steel Euro appliances, generous pantry and a wrap-around breakfast bar
* 3 way bathroom with open vanity
* Oversize single garage with automatic roller door, plus interior access
* Walk through laundry with exterior access
* Low maintenance rear yard with paved patio, lawn area, tool shed and established plantings
* Alarm system installed
* Data cabling throughout
* 2.7m ceilings
Ideally located in a quiet street within easy reach of all amenities. Local schools include Ingle Farm Primary, Para Vista Primary and Valley View Secondary School with St Pauls College, Heritage College, Cedar College and TAFE SA Gilles Plains also quite accessible. Ingle Farm Shopping Centre is close by for your grocery requirements with the Gepps Cross Lifestyle Centre and Tea Tree Plaza a short commute away.
There are a number of parks and reserves in the area for your exercise and relaxation, including Bromley Green, just around the corner with generous open space area and a playground.
If you’re after a start-up into the market, a lucrative investment or a low maintenance downscale then your inspection is highly recommended.
18 Eden Court