19 Ashleigh Avenue FELIXSTOW
Delightful double brick cottage
Absolutely delightful double brick cottage with loads of character offers up to four spacious bedrooms all have built-in robes, formal lounge and dining, spacious kitchen, sensational outdoor entertaining area, huge powered garage and abundant parking space.
Situated on a generous size allotment the property boasts fully landscaped and established gardens with a vast variety of plants and fruit trees. Beautiful character features include polished timber floors throughout, original timber window frames and leadlight, polished timber architraves, tall 10ft ceilings, timber double French doors and traditional style external window awnings.
The updated kitchen includes granite look bench tops, sky light, double sink, plenty cupboards and overheads, dishwasher, built in fridge space and a free-standing gas cooker with rangehood.
A lovely family bathroom includes bathtub, shower, toilet and vanity unit plus a 3 in 1 heater/fan light. A handy second toilet is situated off the laundry.
Both the formal dining and fourth bedroom (or family room) feature double French doors which open up to the rear undercover entertaining area with elevated timber decking overlooking the gorgeous gardens. Good quality cafe style blinds have been fitted to all sides.
There is a double length carport with tall clearance height suitable for caravan or boat. A paved driveway with double gates provides drive through rear access to the big garage or workshed which includes power and concrete floor.
The property also includes excellent security with security screen doors and external sensor lights.
Additional features include ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, ceiling fans to bed 1 and dining.
Chock full of features and conveniently located close to all amenities including shopping centres, cafes, public transport, schools, golf course, linear park, swimming pool, library and O’bahn.
Ideal property for families and situated in a friendly close knit neighbourhood approx. 8 minutes to the CBD you will be proud to call this home sweet home.
* Character solid brick cottage Raintree House
* Up to 4 spacious bedrooms – all with built-in robes
* Multiple parking space
* Double length carport
* Huge powered garage/workshed
* Formal lounge and dining
* Updated kitchen with dishwasher
* Granite look bench tops
* Abundant storage cupboards
* Gas free-standing cooker
* Family bathroom
* Laundry and second toilet
* Polished timber floors throughout
* Original timber windows with leadlight
* Timber French double doors
* Tall 10ft ceilings
* Ducted R/C air conditioning
* Ceiling fans in bed 1 and dining
* Sensational rear undercover entertaining
* Elevated timber deck with lattice balustrade
* Cafe style blinds to all sides
* Variety of fruit trees
* Close to shops, parks, schools, transport
* Close to major shopping centres
* Walk to linear park and golf course
* Walk to swimming pool and library
* Approx. 8 minutes CBD
*** Combustion Heater is excluded from the tenancy
*** Alarm system and intercom are excluded from the tenancy