19 Ashleigh Avenue FELIXSTOW
Absolutely delightful double brick cottage with loads of character offers up to four spacious bedrooms all have built in robes, formal lounge and dining, updated spacious kitchen, sensational outdoor entertaining area, huge powered garage and abundant parking space.
Situated on a generous size allotment the property boasts fully landscaped and established gardens with a vast variety of plants and fruit trees.
Beautiful character features include polished timber floors throughout, original timber window frames and leadlight, polished timber architraves, tall 10ft ceilings, fireplace with combustion wood heater, timber double French doors and traditional style external window awnings.
The updated kitchen includes granite look bench tops, sky light, double sink, plenty cupboards and overheads, dishwasher, built in fridge space, microwave unit and a free-standing Westinghouse gas cooker with stainless steel rangehood.
A lovely family bathroom includes bathtub, shower, toilet and vanity unit plus a 3 in 1 heater/fan light. A handy second toilet is situated off the laundry.
Both the formal dining and fourth bedroom (or family room) feature double French doors which open up to the rear undercover entertaining area with elevated timber decking overlooking the gorgeous gardens. Good quality cafe style blinds have been fitted to all sides.
There is a double length carport with tall clearance height suitable for caravan or boat. A paved driveway with double gates provides drive through rear access to the big garage or workshed which includes power and concrete floor.
Out back is a garden shed, paved pathways, fenced off herb and vegetable garden patch and a variety of fruit trees.
Four rainwater tanks hold a total capacity of 16000 litres and include three pumps. A sump with Grunfos high pressure pump directs rainwater into the 9000 litre tank. The laundry has also been plumbed to use rainwater.
The property also includes excellent security with a monitored alarm system, security screen doors, external sensor lights and a video intercom to the front entry.
Additional features include ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, ceiling fans to bed 1 and dining.
Chock full of features and conveniently located close to all amenities including shopping centres, cafes, public transport, schools, golf course, linear park, swimming pool, library and O’bahn.
Ideal property for families and situated in a friendly close knit neighbourhood only 8 minutes to the CBD you will be proud to call this home sweet home.
* Character solid brick cottage Raintree House
* Up to 4 spacious bedrooms – all with built in robes
* Multiple parking space
* Double length carport
* Huge powered garage/workshed
* Formal lounge and dining
* Updated kitchen with dishwasher
* Granite look bench tops
* Abundant storage cupboards
* Gas free-standing cooker
* Stainless steel rangehood
* Family bathroom
* Laundry and second toilet
* Built in linen press
* Polished timber floors throughout
* Original timber windows with leadlight
* Timber French double doors
* Tall 10ft ceilings
* Combustion wood heater
* Ducted R/C air conditioning
* Ceiling fans in bed 1 and dining
* Security alarm system
* Video intercom
* Sensational rear undercover entertaining
* Elevated timber deck with lattice balustrade
* Cafe style blinds to all sides
* Rainwater tanks
* Variety of fruit trees
* Close to shops, parks, schools, transport
* Close to major shopping centres
* Walk to linear park and golf course
* Walk to swimming pool and library
* Superb family home and lifestyle
* Friendly tight knit community
* Only 8 minutes CBD