19 Thomson Avenue GULFVIEW HEIGHTS
Privately nestled on a massive allotment of 1450m² (approx), this stylishly upgraded home offers the room to move and space to grow that larger families desire. Keep the kids at home this summer with a sparkling inground swimming pool providing the ‘at home’ playground that active kids desire and a great exercise and recreation venue to keep you in shape, happy and healthy.
A 3 bedroom home with generous outdoor entertaining space is accompanied by a 1 bedroom granny flat/teenagers retreat/pool room, easily catering for the larger or extended family.
The main home boasts a free-flowing, open plan design where crisp floating floors, fresh neutral tones and LED downlights create a vibrant, contemporary living space that is perfectly suited to today’s active families.
A vibrant central kitchen features stainless steel appliances, composite stone bench tops, frosted glass splashbacks, crisp modern cabinetry, ample cupboard space and a raised bar to the dining area, where pendant lighting enhances the mood and sliding doors provide access to the outdoors.
The main home offers 3 spacious bedrooms, all with built-in robes, all of good proportion. A stunning upgraded bathroom offers semi-frameless shower screen, rain head shower and deep relaxing bath.
The fun begins outdoors with a high gabled, paved pergola overlooking the sparkling inground pool. Fire up the barbecue and enjoy outdoor living as the kids splash and play through lazy summer days. An adjacent granny flat, (or fully equipped pool room), offers a 4th bedroom, separate bathroom and fully equipped kitchen. Sleek porcelain tiles and fresh neutral tones add a modern ambience, while split system air-conditioning ensures your year-round comfort.
A wide 4 car carport will accommodate the family cars while ducted evaporative cooling soothes the summer sun and 6 solar panels keep the energy bills at bay.
A fabulous private location overlooking the treetops and offering a large sweeping allotment weathers so much space and potential for any future outdoor improvements (STCC)
* Upgraded conventional home with a sparkling inground swimming pool
* Detached self contained granny flat/pool room/bedroom 4
* Large 1450m² allotment approx with room to move and space to grow
* Upgraded open plan main home features crisp floating floors, fresh neutral tones & LED downlights
* Stylish central kitchen offers stainless steel appliances, composite stone bench tops, frosted glass splashbacks, crisp modern cabinetry, ample cupboard space and a raised bar to the dining area
* 3 generous bedrooms, all with built-in robes
* Upgraded main bathroom with semi-frameless shower screen, rain head shower and deep relaxing bath
* Separate toilet and walk-through laundry
* Ducted evaporative cooling
* Gas wall heater
* High gabled pergola over paved patio, great for alfresco entertaining
* 4 car carport
* 6 solar panels for reduced energy bills
* Extensive allotment with ample space for future outdoor improvements
Located in a family friendly street with easy access to all necessary amenities. There are many local parks and reserves to explore, great places for exercise, kids to play or to walk the dog.
The colleges of Golden Grove are only a short drive away, along with quality unzoned public schools nearby including Gulfview Heights Primary School, (just around the corner), Keller Road and Maddison Park and Para Hills West Primary Schools. The zoned high school is Salisbury East High.
Bridge Road is just a short walk to convenient public transport. Local shopping is available at either Mawson Lakes or Golden Grove, both modern and convenient Shopping Centres.
Zoning information is obtained from www.education.sa.gov.au Purchasers are responsible for ensuring by independent verification its accuracy, currency or completeness.
19 Thomson Avenue