1A Bovey Street HAMPSTEAD GARDENS
If you’re looking to upgrade, downscale or just enter the market, then this delightful heritage reproduction, nestled on a generous 380m², wide frontage allotment, could be just the ticket to kickstart your investment or home ownership portfolio.
The home boasts 3 spacious bedrooms across a generous open plan design. All 3 bedrooms feature crisp floating floors and built-in robes with mirror doors.
Sleek tiled floors, bright neutral tones, quality soft furnishings and LED downlights combine to offer a vibrant, modern living space with a refreshing, contemporary ambience.
Relax in a generous living room or step on through to a large combined kitchen/dining room offering that valuable 2nd social space. Cook in style with crisp modern cabinetry, subway tiled splashback’s, stone look bench tops, double sink, breakfast bar, corner pantry and on 900 mm wide oven and stove.
Bright and appealing wet areas include a delightful main bathroom with separate bath and shower, a separate toilet and a handy walk-through laundry with exterior access.
Relax outdoors under a high gabled pergola, overlooking a generous lawn covered rear yard where there’s ample room for kids and pets to play. A single carport with auto roller door will accommodate the family car, while ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning ensures your year-round comfort.
* Delightful heritage reproduction home on wide frontage allotment
* Spacious living room with tiled floors, neutral tones and LED downlights
* Combined kitchen/dining with sliding door to carport
* Kitchen features crisp modern cabinetry, subway tiled splashback’s, stone look bench tops, double sink, breakfast bar, corner pantry and on 900 mm wide oven and stove
* 3 generous bedrooms, all with floating floors and built-in robes with mirror doors
* Bright main bathroom with separate bath and shower
* Separate toilet
* Walk-through laundry with exterior access
* Single carport with auto roller door
* Generous opaque covered, gabled pergola for outdoor entertaining
* Spacious lawn covered rear yard with garden shed
* Established front garden with sweeping lawns and established plants
* Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
* Pop-up sprinklers to front and rear yards
* Monitored alarm system
* Great starter, downscale or investment property
Ideally located in a pleasant tree lined street and close to major parks and reserves including the Broadview Oval, & Klemzig Reserve with Gaza Sports and Community Club, both with playgrounds and public open space, perfect for your exercise and leisure.
Public transport is close by on North East Road, just a casual stroll away. A convenient few minutes drive to Klemzig Interchange
Hillcrest Primary, Hampstead Primary and Open Access College are all quality Primary Schools, all within easy reach of the property. The zoned high school is Roma Mitchell Secondary College.
Zoning information is obtained from www.education.sa.gov.au Purchasers are responsible for ensuring by independent verification its accuracy, currency or completeness.
Local shopping at Greenacres Shopping Centre just up the road.
This property will attract the attention of investors and those looking to purchase and reside.