2/ 10 Staffa Street BROADVIEW
Get ready to be impressed with this stylish two-bedroom unit situated in a quiet leafy group of only four and located in the heart of Broadview, within easy reach of schools, shopping and transport. First home buyers starting out, middle-aged down scalers and shrewd investors looking for generous rental returns will all be curious enough to inspect this one.
A full upgrade and contemporary revitalisation presents us with a spacious and modern living area where crisp floating floors and relaxing neutral tones flow effortlessly throughout a semi-open plan design. A generous living room with gas heater offers a bright space for everyday relaxation, a generous dining room adjacent, where a split system air conditioner offers relief from temperature extremes.
A separate kitchen offers crisp white country style cabinetry, tiled splash backs, stainless steel stove, LED downlights and a wide double sink overlooking the rear courtyard. Step outdoors and entertain in a spacious paved courtyard where a generous verandah and pergola area overlook established garden beds, allowing ample space for entertaining and quiet relaxation.
The home offers 2 spacious bedrooms, with the master bedroom providing a built-in robe with mirror panel door and a botanical outlook to a stunning front garden. Separate bathroom laundry and toilet offer bright and clean amenities, while a single garage with automatic roller door and drive-through capability will accommodate the family car. There is also room for additional parking off street in the driveway.
If you’re looking to invest for success, want to start out on a good note or desire a downscale, then this could be the unit for you.
* Delightful unit in quiet leafy group
* Magnificent gardens and established landscaping
* Fully upgraded and freshly painted interior
* Crisp floating floors and neutral tones throughout the living spaces
* Generous living room with gas heater
* Dining adjacent living room with split system air conditioner
* Bright kitchen featuring crisp white country style cabinetry, tiled splash backs, stainless steel stove, LED downlights & wide double sink overlooking the rear courtyard
* Paved rear courtyard with verandah, pergola and established garden beds
* Bright and crisp wet areas include separate bathroom, laundry and toilet
* Lock-up single garage with automatic roller door and drive-through functionality
* Instant gas hot water service
* 2.4m ceilings
*NBN fibre connected to the premises
* Easy rent-ability’ with generous potential rental returns
Perfectly located within easy reach of all amenities. Public transport is a short walk away on Galway Avenue or Regency Road. Shopping at Northpark Shopping Centre, Regency Plaza and Sefton Plaza is easily accessed, as is the new Walkerville Shopping Centre, Greenacres Shopping Centre and Northgate Plaza. Local schools include Nailsworth, Vale Park and Walkerville Primary Schools, Our Lady of the Sacred Heart College, Enfield Primary and CAFE Enfield Children’s Centre along with Cedar & Heritage College’s at Northgate. The numerous parks and reserves of the area are at your disposal for recreation and exercise, including The Broadview Oval, Bowling and Tennis Club just down the street, with Klemzig Reserve and the River Torrens Linear Park also close by.