2/102-106 Awoonga Road HOPE VALLEY
If you’re looking for a space to call your place, somewhere affordable and fully upgraded, freshly painted with quality floor coverings, then this stylish solid brick unit could be the affordable housing option for you. Wise entrepreneurs looking for a rent-ready investment should also take a look at this quality offering.
Boasting a surprisingly spacious open plan layout with 2 generous bedrooms, the unit will definitely appeal to the younger family starting out. Sleek floating floors, fresh neutral tones, LED downlights and ceiling fans provide the contemporary ambience that flows effortlessly across a bight living room and adjacent kitchen/dining. Security roller shutters to all windows will ensure your comfort and peace of mind.
Cook your daily meals in style with quality stainless steel appliances, double sink with filtered water, stone look laminate bench tops, sleek tiled splashback’s, crisp white cabinetry and an abundance of pantry space.
Both bedrooms offer fresh quality carpets, ceiling fans and built-in robes with mirror doors, serviced by a stylish upgraded bathroom, separate toilet and walk-through laundry.
Step outdoors and enjoy the generous 269m² allotment, providing ample room for the kids to play. Your alfresco entertaining is taking care of with a full width rear verandah and adjacent pergola overlooking the backyard.
Premium utility areas include an oversize single garage with auto roller door and adjacent store room. Split system air-conditioning and gas heater will keep the unit comfortable all year round.
A fabulous offering, rent or residential ready to move in and enjoy.
* Fully upgraded and freshly painted solid brick unit
* Surprisingly spacious 269m² allotment
* 2 generous bedrooms, both with ceiling fans, quality carpets and built-in robes (mirror doors)
* Open plan living room with kitchen/dining adjacent
* Living room with gas heater and ceiling fan
* Kitchen/dining with modern amenities and split system air conditioner
* Kitchen boasting quality stainless steel appliances, double sink with filtered water, stone look laminate bench tops, sleek tiled splashback’s, crisp white cabinetry and an abundance of pantry space
* Upgraded bathroom and separate toilet
* Elderly friendly ‘grab rails’ to the bathroom
* Oversize single garage with auto roller door
* Handy storage room
* Full width rear verandah and adjacent pergola, ideal for alfresco entertaining
* Generous paved courtyard with garden areas shed
* Security roller shutters to all windows
* A rare and desirable offering with a broad market appeal
Perfectly located with public transport at your doorstep and within easy reach of desirable amenities. Drakes Foodland and local are just across the road. Tea Tree Plaza is a short drive or bus ride away, along with Modbury Hospital, Bunnings Hardware and the North East Road lifestyle shopping precinct. Hassle free express transport to the city can be found at the Tea Tree Plaza, Park & Ride, Obahn Busway Interchange.
Local unzoned primary schools include Highbury Primary, St Agnes Primary & Modbury South Primary School. The zoned high school for this address is Modbury High School. Quality private education can be found locally at Torrens Valley Christian School, Good Shepherd Lutheran School, Burc College & Kildare College.
Zoning information is obtained from www.education.sa.gov.au Purchasers are responsible for ensuring by independent verification its accuracy, currency or completeness.
2/102-106 Awoonga Road