2 / 103 Bolivar Road BURTON
If you’re looking to start out in style or thinking of investing for success then this tidy townhouse will certainly be of interest. Quietly nestled amongst a pleasant group, the home offers 3 spacious bedrooms and 2 living areas flowing across a generous contemporary design.
Crisp floating floors, fresh neutral tones, square set ceilings and LED downlights combine to create a refreshing contemporary living space that flows throughout the ground floor. Relax in a bright living room with modern bay window, or enjoy the open plan design of the 2nd living space where a modern kitchen overlooks.
Create your own culinary delicacies as you integrate with family and friends in this thoughtful kitchen overlooking the family room. Crisp modern cabinetry, laminate bench tops, island breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances and ample overhead cupboards combine in a clever design.
Be impressed with the amount of open space that a generous rear yard provides, with single drive-through garaging allowing for multiple secure the street vehicle parking. Spacious laundry and handy powder room complete the ground floor along with desirable under stair storage space.
Upstairs features 3 spacious bedrooms and a nifty study space at the stairwell landing. The master bedroom offers a walk-in robe and direct access to a private balcony, while bedrooms 2 and 3 both provide built-in robes.
A full main bathroom with deep rectangular bath provides quality wet area amenities while Split system air-conditioning to both upper and lower levels ensure comfortable year-round environment.
An excellent opportunity for both home buyers and investors, well worth your inspection.
* Tidy contemporary townhouse on generous courtyard allotment
* Crisp floating floors, fresh neutral tones, square set ceilings and LED downlights
* Generous living room with modern bay window
* Combined kitchen/family/dining room with split system air conditioner
* Modern kitchen offers crisp modern cabinetry, laminate bench tops, island breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances and ample overhead cupboards
* Bright laundry with exterior access door
* Ground floor powder room
* Under stair storage
* 3 bedrooms to the upper level
* Master bedroom with walk-in robe and direct balcony access
* Bedrooms 2 and 3 with built-in robes
* Handy study area to the stairwell landing (split system air conditioner)
* Spacious full main bathroom with rectangular bath
* Generous rear yard with ample room for kids and pets
* Single garage with auto panel lift door and drive-through rear roller door’s
* Excellent opportunity for both investors and home buyers
Located close to public transport and near by the recreational advantages that the City of Salisbury offers. The Kaurna Wetlands & Lake Windermere Reserve and Playground are both within walking distance, ideal for the younger family.
Springbank Plaza Shopping Centre and Parabanks Shopping Centre are within easy reach, both providing quality shopping facilities. Local schools include Lake Windermere School, Burton Primary School and Paralowie R-12 School.