2/6 Sweeney Terrace WOODVILLE WEST
Delightfully located on the ground floor of the “Bristol Apartments”. This desirable ground floor unit promises an enviable, contemporary lifestyle with refreshing modern fittings and stylish decor flowing effortlessly across a spacious 2-bedroom design.
Enjoy the vibrant lifestyle on offer with local parks and reserves within easy walking distance, including the Woodville West Reserve, just around the corner, providing Community Vegetable Garden, playground, open space, soccer pitch and Dog Sensory Park.
A stylish combined kitchen/dining/living room offers the very best of contemporary appointments, all overlooking a spacious living area where a split system air conditioner moderates the temperature. 2.7m ceilings and quality downlights enhance the decor. A clever study nook with a built-in desk on shelves provides a great place for personal study, ideal for the kid’s homework.
Cook in style in a vibrant kitchen where Miele appliances, composite stone benches, frosted glass splashbacks, double sink with Pura Tap, soft close drawers, induction cooktop and crisp modern cabinetry combine.
Relax outdoors in a spacious courtyard with a 3m high portico overhead, a great place for your alfresco entertaining and the perfect spot for a veggie planter box.
Both bedrooms are of generous proportion and both offer ceiling fans and built-in robes with mirror panel doors. A bright main bathroom features a wide shower alcove with a frameless shower screen, modern vanity and appealing tapware.
Clever utility spaces include a hideaway laundry with trough and shelving, plus dedicated lock up storage within the premises, the ideal space to stow those seldom-used goods.
A single carport space will accommodate the family car, completing a fabulous offering with a strong list of features.
* Modern ground floor apartment in a vibrant contemporary group
* Audio-visual doorbell and door release to the foyer
* NBN fibre to the home and data points in each room
* Double glazing throughout
* 2.7 m ceilings, fresh neutral decor, LED downlights
* Open plan living/dining with integrated corner kitchen
* Kitchen features Miele appliances, composite stone benches, frosted glass splashbacks, double sink with Pura Tap, soft close drawers, induction cooktop and crisp modern cabinetry
* 2 spacious bedrooms, both with ceiling fans and built-in robes (mirror doors)
* Clever study nook with built-in desk and shelving
* Split system air conditioner to the main living space
* Spacious alfresco courtyard with 3m high portico over
* Bright main bathroom with spa frameless shower screen and modern vanity
* Hideaway laundry with trough and ample shelving
* Lock-up storage room 3.3 x 1.2m on the premises
* Single undercover carport space
* Secure building with Fob key access to the foyer
* Only 4 minutes’ walk to Albert Park station and approx 13 mins to the City
* Great opportunity for investors or homebuyers
Delightfully located between the city and the shimmering Western beaches of Adelaide. Local shopping can be found at Westside Findon, St Clair or the international standard facilities of Westfield West Lakes. The Queen Elizabeth Hospital and associated medical services are within easy reach, along with Bunnings and Harvey Norman.
The zoned primary school is Woodville Primary School and the zoned secondary school is Findon High School. Public transport is easily available by train and bus both within walking distance, and the sandbelt golf courses of Adelaide are at your disposal.
Zoning information is obtained from www.education.sa.gov.au Purchasers are responsible for ensuring by independent verification its accuracy, currency or completeness.
2/6 Sweeney Terrace