2 Ancell Court VALLEY VIEW
You’ll be the envy of all your friends moving into this lovely, quiet and most picturesque of locations.
2 Ancell Court sits adjacent to the Dry Creek Reserve in a quiet cul-de sac with nothing but the sound of chirping in the air.
Cherished by one owner family since 1976, the property itself has been looked after very well. Although original in features, it presents the perfect opportunity for anyone looking to put their own character into a home.
With over 162 sqm of living area, internally the property features;
– 3 bedrooms, two with built in robes ( master also with built in headboard and dresser)
– Lounge with heater and built in bar, opening onto dining area
– Spacious kitchen with walk in pantry
– Spacious bathroom with separate toilet
– Laundry with outside access
– Family room leading out to rear garden
– Double garage with workshop/man-cave
– Security alarm system
The lovely and private garden is a tropical paradise with many established plants, a grassy area for kids and family pets, 2nd wc as well as an undercover entertaining area, perfect for relaxing or entertaining on the weekends.
Apart from the magnificent backdrop, the convenience of this location is also a very big bonus. With lovely walking trails , a 24 hour gym, golf and tennis clubs just minutes away, plenty of shopping centres, schools and public transport all within close proximity, and a mere 14 KM to the CBD. What more could you possible ask for ???
Definitely a fantastic property, with endless potential, offering an idyllic lifestyle.
This lovely property is proudly brought to you by Magosia Waskowski, your local Valley View specialist.