2 Gregory Street BRAHMA LODGE
Quietly nestled on a generous traditional allotment of 750m², this upgraded and freshly painted residence offers a wonderful lifestyle for the growing family, with extensive indoor and outdoor living space flowing effortlessly across a secure allotment.
The home boasts 4 spacious bedrooms, 2 separate living areas, detached rumpus/games room, high gabled pergola, swimming pool and spa bath. Busy active families will certainly enjoy the amenities on offer while investors will love the easy rent ability and generous returns.
Kick back and watch the TV in a generous living room where a ceiling fan provides the comfort and polished timber floors enhance the ambience. A delightful central kitchen offers crisp white cabinetry, tiled splashback’s, stone look laminate bench tops, stainless steel appliances and plenty of bench cupboard space.
A spacious tiled family/dining room provides an excellent 2nd living space with a wall of windows offering uninterrupted views over the pergola, rear yard and swimming pool.
The home offers for spacious bedrooms, all of good proportion. Bedrooms 1-3 all boast ceiling fans while bedroom 4 / study offers views over the rear yard. A bright bathroom offers separate bath and shower while a generous utility/laundry and separate toilet complete the wet areas.
Ducted evaporative cooling and gas heating will ensure a comfortable year-round environment, while roller shutters to the street facing windows ensure your security and peace of mind.
The fun begins outdoors with a high gabled pergola wrapping around the home, connecting to a generous rumpus/games room, the perfect place for your new man cave for a great teenagers retreat. Entertain in alfresco comfort as the kids play in a sparkling in-ground pool or slip into the spa bath and ease away the stress of daily life.
The perfect home for the growing family who enjoy an active lifestyle.
* Family entertainer with swimming pool and spa
* Large traditional allotment of 750m²
* 4 spacious bedrooms (or 3 + study)
* Generous living room with original floorboards
* Central kitchen boasting crisp white cabinetry, tiled splashback’s, stone look laminate bench tops, stainless steel appliances and plenty of bench cupboard space
* Bedrooms 1-3 with ceiling fans
* Bedroom 4 (or study) with views over the rear yard
* Tiled family/dining room with a wall of windows overlooking pergola and pool
* High gabled pergola, with ceiling fan over generous patio
* Sparkling in-ground swimming pool with adjacent deck
* Spa bath with decked surrounds
* Generous games/rumpus room adjacent pergola and spa
* Two-car carport with workshop space
* Ducted gas heating
* Ducted evaporative cooling
* Security Roller shutters to the street facing windows
* 2 x rainwater tanks
* Fabulous opportunity for the growing family
What a great location for the growing family. Walk to Salisbury East High and Brahma Lodge Primary or favour Salisbury Downs Primary School, Thomas More College, Salisbury High School or Paralowie R-12 School, all in the local area.
Parabanks Shopping Centre including Hoyts Cinemas is nearby for a quality shopping experience and entertainment along with The Salisbury Interchange providing public transport to the city and the north.
The Salisbury North Wetlands with the Little Para River Linear Park is also in the local area providing a great place for general recreation and exercise, along with the Penfield Golf Club, the Little Para Golf Course and the Salisbury Football Club.
2 Gregory Street