2 Horatio Street MODBURY
A great location on a generous corner allotment of 610m2 (approx.) and with frontages of approximately 15.24m and 24.35m provides the perfect setting for this fully renovated, 1966 constructed residence. If you’re a younger family starting out, a larger family upgrading or a wise investor looking for value and the potential opportunity to subdivide into smaller allotments and/or develop (STCC) then this desirable upgraded home could will be the one for you.
Step inside and enjoy the contemporary upgrades including crisp floating floors, vibrant neutral tones and quality window treatments, flowing across a generous 4 bedroom design. A large living room will provide ample space for casual relaxation while a combined kitchen and dining room offers a cosy and comfortable cooking space.
Fresh modern cabinetry, double sink, upgraded bench tops, 900mm wide stainless steel oven and stove combine with ample cupboard space and an adjacent pantry/storage room to provide modern amenities for your daily lifestyle.
All 4 bedrooms are double bed capable, all offering crisp floating floors and mirrored built-in robes. 2 separate bathrooms will cater for the larger family with the main bathroom boasting semi-frameless shower screen, separate bath, rail shower and modern vanity.
A single carport will accommodate the family car plus there is ample space for 4 or 5 additional off street parking, perfect for caravan and boat owners or tradies who need that extra space. A generous paved patio at the rear provides a place for outdoor entertaining while the generous 610m allotment (approx.) offers plenty of scope for any future outdoor improvement (stcc)
A very tidy home, packed with potential and ready to enjoy!
* 1966 constructed and now fully renovated family home
* Generous 610m (approx.) corner allotment
* Frontages of approximately 15.24m and 24.35m
* Potential opportunity to subdivide into smaller allotments and/or develop (STCC)
* 4 spacious bedrooms and 2 upgraded bathrooms, plus separate toilet
* Crisp floating floors and vibrant neutral tones throughout
* All bedrooms of double bed proportion, all with mirrored built-in robes
* Large living room with abundant natural light
* Combined kitchen/dining with adjacent pantry/store
* Kitchen boasting fresh modern cabinetry, double sink, upgraded bench tops, 900mm wide stainless steel oven and stove plus ample cupboard space
* Main bathroom featuring semi-frameless shower screen, separate bath, rail shower and modern vanity
* Single carport plus ample room for additional off street parking, approx 4 or 5 cars
* Spacious yard with positive potential for outdoor improvements
* 2 garden sheds
* Ducted (zoned) gas heating
* Ducted evaporative cooling
* 2.7 m ceilings
* Great home for the large family or perfect investment property
Nested centrally amongst the many parks and reserves the area has to offer with numerous sporting and social clubs at your disposal. Para Vista Primary & Prescott Primary Northern Schools are just around the corner, with Modbury West School, East Para Primary School and Valley View Secondary School also close by. Clovercrest Shopping Centre and is within walking distance for your daily goods, while world class shopping at Ingle Farm shopping centre and Tea Tree Plaza is a short drive away. Public transport is readily available and the Tea Tree Plaza Obhan Interchange, providing quick express transport to the city.
2 Horatio Street,