2 Lobelia Road MODBURY NORTH
Delightfully nestled on a verdant garden allotment, this spacious family home boasts 2 separate living areas, 4 bedrooms and a generous vehicle accommodation, all flowing across a free-flowing, light filled layout, perfect for everyday entertaining and family living.
Enjoy the lifestyle benefits of both formal and casual living. A spacious formal lounge boasts polished timber floorboards, slow combustion heater, ceiling fan and LED downlights, a great place to sit back and enjoy your evenings entertainment.
Step on through to a spacious combined living/dining where slate floors and neutral tones provide a refreshing decor. A spacious kitchen overlooks, offering solid timber cabinetry, double sink, tiled splashback’s, stainless steel appliances, generous cupboard space and a wraparound raised breakfast bar.
All 4 bedrooms are of good proportion, all offering ceiling fans, quality carpets and robe amenities. The master bedroom features a walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom. Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 all have built-in robes.
Step outdoors and enjoy premium alfresco entertaining under a high gabled pergola, complete with ceiling fan. A refreshing outlook to a manicured garden adds a bright, botanical flavour for your outdoor living, there is even a built-in bar. A 2nd courtyard at the front of the home provides another vibrant outdoor space, the perfect spot for a morning coffee.
Premium vehicle accommodation includes an oversize single drive-through carport and a 2nd secure carport behind a lock-up roller door. For the hobbyist, handyman or collector a generous secure workshop/shed provides that valuable ‘man space’.
A very appealing family entertainer that will suit the growing or established family.
* Fabulous family entertainer set on lush garden allotment
* Manicured gardens, exquisite landscaping and sweeping lawns
* 2 separate living areas and to outdoor living spaces
* Formal lounge with combustion heater, polished timber floors and LED downlights
* Combined family/dining with kitchen overlooking
* Kitchen boasting solid timber cabinetry, double sink, tiled splashback’s, stainless steel appliances, generous cupboard space and a wraparound raised breakfast bar
* 4 spacious bedrooms, all with quality carpets, ceiling fans and robe amenities
* Bedroom 1 with walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom
* Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 with built-in robes
* Bright main bathroom, Separate toilet, Separate laundry
* High gabled alfresco pergola with ceiling fan
* 2nd pergola at the front of the home with 2 ceiling fans
* Drive-through carport +2nd lock-up carport with roller door
* Workshop/shed, ideal for the handyman or collector
* Wall air-conditioner to the family room
* Fully irrigated garden beds and lawns
* Exciting opportunity for the growing family
Ideally located in a quiet street and set amongst other quality homes, within easy reach of desirable amenities. The Solandra Wetlands just around the corner, along with other valuable outdoor spaces including Civic Park, Burragah Reserve, The Dry Creek Linear Reserve and the Valley View Golf Course.
There are numerous local primary schools available including Para Vista and Ingle Farm Primary Schools, East Para Primary and Modbury West School. The zoned High School for this address is The Heights School.
World class shopping facilities can be found at Westfield Tea Tree Plaza conveniently located just a short walk away. Public transport is only a short walk to Kelly Road or Montague Road, or catch the O’Bahn express busway to the city and return.
Zoning information is obtained from www.education.sa.gov.au Purchasers are responsible for ensuring by independent verification its accuracy, currency or completeness.