2 Nolan Court HOPE VALLEY
A rare release residence set in a quiet no through road cul-de-sac presents the perfect opportunity for larger and extended families, those who demand extra space, work from home professionals and lovers of glorious gardens. A vibrant botanical ambiance flows across this generous 662m allotment, where several outdoor spaces offer a secluded garden privacy that is rarely found in today’s market.
Constructed in 1977, the home offers nine spacious main rooms, including a large games or home office space, perfect for those who work from home, need extra storage, or desire a large games room. Polished timber floors flow from the entrance through to a formal lounge/dining where picture windows allow natural light to gently infuse.
A central kitchen offers functional amenities, complete with walk-in pantry, double sink, dishwasher, electric stove and breakfast bar. Step on through to a spacious sunroom overlooking the garden allotment, a cosy nest for the winter and a vibrant summer sunroom. A second sunroom or studio provides direct access to and outdoor living verandah, complete with ceiling fan. An adjacent deck and gazebo area effortlessly integrates with established gardens providing a relaxing space for your outdoor entertaining.
A large studio/home office/games room boasts its own external access doors and offers approximately 40m of space, perfect as a work from home office, great as a games room.
The home provides 4 bedrooms, all with fresh carpets. Bedrooms 1 & 2 both offer built-in robes. Bedroom 3 has direct access to a private balcony with views over the suburbs to the hills beyond. Two bathrooms offer fresh amenities with the main bathroom boasting a magnificent hydro shower complete with radio, lights, water jets and fold down seat.
A generous single carport with automatic roller door will accommodate the family car plus there is a second driveway area with double gates opening to the rear yard, perfect for those who require lock-up storage for their recreational vehicles.
A great home on a superb garden allotment ideal for the larger family, nature lover or work from home entrepreneur. Your inspection will not disappoint.
* Rare release residence on generous garden allotment of 662m
* Sweeping lawns and established botanic gardens offering a vibrant natural landscape
* Great location in tightly held, no through road cul-de-sac
* Residence of nine main rooms including 4 bedrooms (all with fresh carpets)
* Bedrooms 1 & 2 with built-in robes
* Bedroom 3 with private balcony access
* Views from balcony over the suburbs through to the hills beyond
* Massive games room/home office/studio with exterior access doors
* Central kitchen and adjacent meals area
* Kitchen offers functional amenities, complete with walk-in pantry, double sink, dishwasher, electric stove and breakfast bar
* 2 bathrooms and two toilets
* Main bathroom with hydro shower, complete with radio, lights, water jets and fold down seat
* 2 Sunrooms, both overlooking vibrant gardens
* Outdoor living verandah area with ceiling fan
* Deck with gazebo frame set amongst lawn and garden area
* Security roller shutters to the street facing windows
* Single carport with auto roller door
* Second driveway with double gates, ideal for secure caravan or boat parking
* Garden shed and barbecue nook
Perfectly located within easy reach of desirable amenities. Tea Tree Plaza is a short walk, ride or drive at the end of Reservoir Road along with Modbury Hospital, Bunnings Hardware the Obahn Busway Interchange providing express transport to the city.
Public transport is a short walk to Reservoir Road. Local schools include Modbury High, Torrens Valley Christian School, Highbury Primary and Modbury West School.
A rare release in a tightly held cul-de-sac location- Inspection is recommended
2 Nolan Court