2 Stellar Court KLEMZIG
Privately nestled in a peaceful no through road cul-de-sac, in a delightful dress circle location, so close to local schools, shopping and public transport, this sensational 1987 constructed family home has been upgraded and renovated to offer salubrious, stylish and stunning living spaces that flow across an extensive design. Purpose-built for quality home entertaining and family relaxation, the home offers 3 generous bedrooms, all of generous proportion and offering built-in robes and ceiling fans. The master bedroom features a walk-in robe and fabulous modern en-suite bathroom. And there’s an ideal study, home office or 4th bedroom with built in robes, versatile for whatever your family requires.
Enjoy quality formal living in a sunken lounge where you can soak up the romance of an open fireplace. Bifold doors provide seamless access to a large alfresco entertaining area. Step past the formal dining room with French doors to a cosy courtyard, marvel at the spacious family room where high gabled ceilings and exposed beams rise to 4.2m. Another set of bifold doors open to the alfresco zone creating a free-flowing integration between indoor and outdoor living. A central bar offers service to the dining, family and living rooms.
Delight in the modern amenities that a fabulous upgraded kitchen features, including stone look bench tops, frosted glass splashbacks, double sink, modern appliances, walk-in pantry, atrium window and a generous wide double fridge space. All opening to family room through large pass through for ease and comfort when entertaining.
Step outdoors and relax under a high gabled pergola where 2 ceiling fans and café blinds provide the comfort while a built-in TV niche adds to the entertainment. Quality amenities include a bright main bathroom with corner spa bath, separate toilet, open vanity and a clever walk-through laundry with ample storage cupboards. A double garage with auto panel lift door completes the utilities, while ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning ensures your year-round comfort and 8 solar panels drawing the 44c/kWh government feed-in tariff to keep your energy bills low.
* Upgraded, 1987 constructed residence in peaceful no through road cul-de-sac
* Stunning, stylish and spacious living areas
* Delightful sunken lounge with open fireplace western red cedar feature wall
* Spacious formal dining room with French doors to courtyard
* Magnificent family room with high gabled ceilings, exposed beams, gas log fire and bifold doors to alfresco
* High gabled alfresco portico with two ceiling fans, café blinds and TV niche
* Stunning upgraded kitchen features stone look bench tops, frosted glass splashback’s, double sink, modern appliances, walk-in pantry, atrium window and a generous wide double fridge space
* Clever study with built-in cupboards adjacent the entrance
* Central bar providing service to dining, living and family rooms
* All 3 main bedrooms with built-in robes, quality carpets and ceiling fans
* Master bedroom with built in robe plus walk-in robe and modern en-suite bathroom
* Delightful main bathroom with corner spa bath, wide shower niche, open vanity and separate toilet
* Spacious walk-through laundry with ample storage cupboard
* Double garage with auto panel lift door
* Generous allotment of 623m2 (approx.)
* 8 solar panels attracting a 44c/kWh feed-in for reduced energy bills
* Daikin ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
* Ceiling heights from 2.6 m to 4.2 m
Peacefully located in a quiet, no through road cul-de-sac. Public transport to and from the city is a short walk to North East Road. Enjoy the convenience of shopping at either Greenacres, Walkerville or Marden Shopping Centres. The local area offers excellent public reserves and open space for your exercise and recreation with Klemzig Reserve and playground, plus the River Torrens Linear Park with its quality walking and bike riding tracks. Zoned to Klemzig Primary School and Charles Campbell College with quality private schooling in the area available at St Martin’s, St Andrews, St Pius X School, Wilderness School, Heritage College and Cedar College.