2 Sydney Court CRAIGMORE
Originally constructed in 1997 and sited on a generous 450m2 allotment, this fabulous conventional brick veneer home has been fastidiously upgraded and renovated by the current owners. Stylish contemporary fittings and dcor flow across a spacious 4 bedroom design offering bright and spacious living areas, perfect for younger families starting out, a great move up from unit accommodation or a wise investment with generous rental returns.
Two separate living spaces provide both casual and formal living areas. A spacious lounge adjacent the entry offers a great television room, the perfect retreat space or formal area or enjoy the vibrant casual atmosphere of a combined dining and family room where a spacious modern kitchen overlooks. Cook, carve and create culinary delights while staying in touch with the family activities. Crisp contemporary cabinetry, stone look benchtops, stainless steel appliances, wide breakfast bar and stylish pendant lighting combine, providing a stunning & stylish cooking zone.
Step outdoors and entertain alfresco style under a spacious paved verandah. An adjacent large lawn covered rear yard is a great spot for the kids to play while you soak up the ambience and fire up the barbeque.
The home offers 4 bedrooms, all of double bed size, all with ceiling fans and fresh carpets. The master bedroom boasts pendant side lights, a bright ensuite bathroom and a walk-in robe, while bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 all offer built-in robes. A single carport with roller door will accommodate the family car, completing a stylish and desirable home in a great, family friendly location.
* Spacious family home on generous 450m2 allotment
* Constructed in 1997 and offering extensive contemporary upgrades
* Floating floors, neutral tones and LED downlights to the living areas
* 4 bedrooms, all with fresh carpets & ceiling fans
* Bedroom 1 with pendant side lights, ensuite bathroom & walk-in robe
* Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 with built-in robes
* Spacious lounge with television wall bracket, adjacent wide entry
* Open plan dining & family with kitchen overlooking
* Kitchen boasting crisp contemporary cabinetry, stone look benchtops, stainless steel appliances, wide breakfast bar and stylish pendant lighting
* Verandah covered, paved outdoor living area
* Clever 3 way bathroom with open vanity & separate toilet
* Bright laundry with exterior access
* Handy walk-in linen / storage room
* Generous lawn covered rear yard with garden shed
* Pop up sprinklers installed
* White ant treated and proofed
* Under eave LED lighting
* Single carport with roller door
* 5kw solar system installed
* Ducted evaporative cooling
* Gas wall heater to the family room
* 2.4m ceilings
Perfectly located in a quiet no through road within easy reach of all resources. Public transport is at your doorstep on Uley Road & Adams Road. Local sporting and community spaces include the Munno Para City Soccer Club, The Smith Creek Linear Reserve and Aranga Park with football, netball, rugby, soccer and plenty of community open areas for your exercise and recreation.
Playford Primary, Elizabeth Downs Primary, South Downs Primary, Elizabeth North School and Pre-school, Mark Oliphant College and St Colombia College are all in the local area. Munno Para Shopping Centre is close by for a full shopping expedition and there is an IGA just down the road for your daily requirements.
A unique opportunity to secure a great family home on a generous allotment. An inspection will most certainly impress!
2 Sydney Court