20 Symonds Crescent MODBURY NORTH
Quietly nestled on an attractive street amongst other similar homes, this solid brick 3 bedroom home offers value buying for the family who likes to entertain at home.
Polished timber floors throughout the main living and bedrooms are a feature, helping to create a fusion of light and space that give the home a special appeal. The main living room is large enough to cater for the whole family and some space saving built-in cupboards are a bonus.
There are 3 bedrooms, all with polished floors and with the main two bedrooms having built-in robes. Bedroom 3 is of good proportion and could easily have future built-ins added. A bathroom with separate shower and bath easily caters for the family with a separate toilet adjacent.
There is an eat-in kitchen / meals, slightly dated but fully functional with modern appliances including double sink and wall oven. A walk through laundry adjacent allows for some extra room for a freezer and storage cupboards and gives direct access to a full length rear verandah that wraps around to a carport on the side of the home.
The outdoor living verandah caters perfectly for entertaining outdoors when family and friends drop over. A large lawned are gives the children room to play and an impressive lined garage would make the perfect games room or man cave. The icing on the cake here is the in-ground swimming pool. Quietly nestled toward the rear of the yard this fantastic pool and shade pergola promise countless hours of summer fun for the whole family. An additional workshop / shed provides an extra storage or workshop space when required.
* Solid brick family home on a good size allotment
* 3 bedrooms, two with built-in robes
* Polished timber floors to the main living areas and bedrooms
* Large lounge with built-in cabinetry
* Functional eat-in kitchen wall oven and double sink
* Security roller shutters to all street facing windows
* Carport for one vehicle plus second carport ideal for boat or trailer
* Plenty of off street parking for additional vehicles
* Bathroom with bath and separate shower
* Walk through laundry adjacent kitchen
* Full length rear verandah ideal for entertaining
* Fully lined man cave / games room
* Sparkling in-ground swimming pool
* Second shed for workshop or storage
* Ducted gas heating throughout
* Ducted evaporative cooling throughout
Located in vibrant Modbury North and nested centrally amongst the many parks and reserves the area has to offer, with Thomas Turner Reserve and Valley View Golf Course just down the road. Para Vista Primary School and Modbury West School are easily reached in the local area, with East Para Primary School and Valley View Secondary School also close by. World class shopping at Tea Tree Plaza is a short drive away and public transport to the city is at the end of the street.
Be sure to inspect the quality offering at your earliest convenience. This one is going to attract a lot of attention!