21 Mayfred Avenue HOPE VALLEY
Quietly positioned in a peaceful, low traffic street, sited on a large rectangular allotment of approximately 1329m², this extensive 2 story home presents a rare and unique opportunity that will appeal to larger families, entrepreneurs, investors and renovators.
The home boasts a versatile floorplan across 25 main rooms with 5 bathrooms and a detached apartment/games room providing a versatile layout. The home is ideal for the investor or entrepreneur who wishes to rent out and reap the rewards, or the perfect larger home for the established family looking to upgrade and revitalise.
The ground floor features both formal and casual living plus an upgraded central kitchen with adjacent meals area. Currently utilised as a boarding hostel, the ground floor offers 14 private bedrooms and ample amenities.
Upstairs features a two-bedroom home with a spacious upgraded kitchen, family room, separate bathroom and toilet plus an enclosed alfresco entertaining area with views over the back yard to the hills beyond.
A detached games room/apartment provides a third separate living space. With its own kitchen and bathroom facilities this spacious area can be independently leased to provide a generous passive income or upgraded to offer a fabulous entertainment area with direct access to the rear yard.
With so many different variations available to the existing floorplan, the home offers a plethora of living and investment options that will appeal to the visionary entrepreneur or larger family.
* Extensive 2 story home of over 25 rooms
* 5 separate bathrooms – 7 toilets
* Large ground floor living space with both formal and casual entertaining
* Generous L shaped living/dining room
* Large family room
* Central kitchen with adjacent meals area
* Up to 14 bedrooms to the ground floor layout
* Upstairs two-bedroom home with separate bathroom and toilet
* Upgraded 1st floor kitchen and spacious living area
* 1st floor enclosed alfresco entertaining area
* Detached games room with kitchen and bathroom facilities
* Large, 1329m² allotment with ample space for future improvements (subject to planning consent)
* Double carport plus additional offstreet parking
* Ideal investment option
* Fabulous opportunity for the larger family
* Intriguing multifunctional property with broad market appeal
Perfectly located within easy reach of valuable urban resources. There are bountiful parks and reserves in the local area, including the Korong Reserve, The Hope Valley Sporting ReserveBeckman Reserve & Amber Reserve.
Public transport a short walk to Lowe North East Road. Hope Valley Supermarket is just down the road for your daily needs and Tea Tree Plaza is only 3km away, for a quality international shopping experience.
Quality primary schools nearby that are unzoned include Highbury Primary, St Agnes Primary School & Modbury School P-7. The zoned high school for this address is Modbury High School. Quality private education can be found locally at Torrens Valley Christian School, St Pauls College, Burc College and Kildare College.
Zoning information is obtained from www.education.sa.gov.au Purchasers are responsible for ensuring by independent verification its accuracy, currency or completeness.
For inspections – By appointment only