21B Esther Binks Avenue GREENACRES
Great Starter or Investment
A full renovation and contemporary upgrade to this 1980’s solid brick home has created a wonderful opportunity for younger families, investors and those upgrading from traditional unit accommodation to secure a spacious 3 bedroom maisonette with room to move and grow. Fully landscaped, established and manicured gardens offer ample space for children to play while providing sophisticated outdoor spaces for your alfresco entertaining.
The home provides a 3 bedroom design with separate living room and kitchen / dining. A wonderful front courtyard is accessed from a spacious living room, providing a seamless indoor/outdoor transition, great for entertaining friends or just relaxing at home. Verdant gardens provide a botanical ambience, enhancing the already generous living room space.
A combined kitchen / dining has been fully upgraded and modernised. A stunning contemporary kitchen design boasts Fisher & Paykel appliances, sleek gloss cabinetry with glass splashback, generous pantry cupboard, double sink with Pura Tap and wide breakfast bar, all overlooking a spacious dining area with views to the outdoors beyond.
All 3 bedrooms offer fresh carpets and neutral tones. The master bedroom has a ceiling fan while bedrooms 2 & 3 both offer built-in robes with mirror panel doors. A full upgrade to the bathroom and laundry provide stylish wet areas to enhance the living spaces.
Step outside and enjoy the wide open spaces of a traditional sized rear yard. Sweeping lawns and established planter beds combine with paved patio, pergola and terrace areas offering ample room for outdoor living and alfresco entertaining plus plenty of space for kids to grow.
A single carport will provide covered parking for one vehicle plus there is an extra double carpark space, ideal for those with caravans or boats.
This one certainly offers a broad appeal and deserves to be on your watch list.
* 1980’s solid brick maisonette on generous landscaped allotment
* Fully renovated, upgraded and modernized throughout
* Large living room with front courtyard access
* Private front courtyard with established gardens
* Combined kitchen / dining with downlights and 600mm x 600mm porcelain tiles
* Kitchen boasting Fisher & Paykel appliances, sleek gloss cabinetry with glass splashback, generous pantry cupboard, double sink with Pura Tap & wide breakfast bar
* Clear covered pergola and patio adjacent dining
* Large fully landscaped rear yard with sweeping lawns, pergola and patio areas
* 3 bedrooms all with fresh carpets
* Bedroom 1 with ceiling fan
* Bedroom 2 & 3 with built-in robes (mirror panel doors)
* Sleek renovated bathroom with modern fittings plus separate bath and shower
* Upgraded laundry with plenty of cupboards plus external access
* Solarhart solar hot water service
* Single carport plus additional parking area, ideal for boat or caravan
* Alarm system installed
* 3m x 3m tool shed
* 2.55m ceilings
Perfectly located within easy reach of all valuable amenities. Local schools include Hillcrest Primary School, Hampstead Primary, St Pius X School, Klemzig Primary, Windsor Gardens Secondary School with Cedar College and Heritage College just up the road. Greenacres Shopping Centre is a short walk away for your daily and weekly shopping and the modern facilities of Northgate Plaza are a short drive away. There are many local reserves and parks in the area, including access to Northgate Common, Oakden Wetlands and The River Torrens Linear Park, all great places for your exercise and recreation.
A great opportunity to secure a quality home in a popular location. Inspection will certainly impress!
21b Ester Binks Avenue