22 Kew Drive OAKDEN
Built-in 1995, this two storey family home offers a sought after lifestyle in a tightly held area. Located adjacent the Oakden Wetlands in a peaceful tree lined street amongst other similar homes, the residence stands proud with a great layout and impressive street appeal.
A generous lounge welcomes us into the home where a light and bright ambience is instantly notable. This large lounge can be utilised as a formal or casual area, there is even room for the computer in a handy study alcove.
A guest powder room and a laundry with external access provide the necessary amenities as we enter the casual area of the home. A huge family room / casual dining provides a great living space, ideal for informal family interaction. The kitchen with its stainless steel appliances occupies one corner of this area, overlooking the whole room and providing the cook with a full view of the interior casual area and the entire yard.
Sliding glass doors open out to a large paved patio, the perfect place to entertain outdoors when friends drop over. A generous back yard provides a lawned section for the kids to play as well as a veggie garden, all wrapped up in a tidy low maintenance package.
Upstairs has 3 good size bedrooms in a spacious floorplan layout. The master bedroom has a walk-in robe and direct bathroom access as well as wetlands views from the window. Bedrooms 2 & 3 have built-in robes. A family bathroom and separate toilet provide the wet area amenities, plus there is a handy storage room.
Features to note:
* Two storey family home in idyllic location
* Single drive thru garage with auto roller door
* Room for 2 extra vehicles to park off street
* Large lounge with study alcove
* Guest powder room
* Laundry with external access
* Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances overlooking family room
* New 10 function stainless steel oven, range hood & black ceramic cooktop
* Large family / dining with sliding door access to outdoors
* Paved patio, ideal for outdoor entertaining
* Low maintenance yard with vegie patch and lawned area
* 3 bedrooms all of good proportion
* Bedroom 1 with walk-in robe, lake views and direct bathroom access
* Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in robes
* 12 x 190W BP Solar panels deliver 2.28kw on $0.44c feed-in-tariff plus SMA inverters still under warranty, approximate annual savings $1,000 – $1,200
* Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning to the upper level and formal lounge
* Reverse cycle split system air conditioner to the family / kitchen
* Freshly painted throughout
A rare opportunity to secure a property in one of Oakden’s premier locations. Quality education institutions of Cedar College, Heritage College, TAFE SA Gilles Plains, St Pauls College as well as Windsor Gardens Secondary College and Hillcrest Primary School are all in the local area. Northgate Shopping Centre and Gilles Plain Shopping Centre are both nearby for quality shopping and public transport is a short stroll to Sir Ross Smith Boulevard. The Oakden Wet Lands and board walk are at your door step, the perfect place for daily exercise or to walk the dog and the perfect kick back on a Sunday morning with a coffee at the Lakeside Caf.
Reward your success and inspect this quality residence today!