22 Wolsten Road PARA HILLS
Privately located in a low traffic, tree lined street, this 1963 constructed, solid brick home is sited on a large 710m2 allotment (approx) providing the room to move and space to play that is so important for growing families. With shopping, schools and sporting facilities only minutes away, this wonderfully restored home will appeal to both homebuyers looking for value and investors requiring rewarding returns.
Floating laminate flooring combines with a crisp neutral colour scheme and LED down lights, flowing throughout the home with a bright contemporary freshness. An open plan living, dining offers a spacious everyday area where a stunning upgraded kitchen overlooks in a seamless design. Enjoy the delight of cooking in a brand new kitchen boasting polished concrete benchtops, crisp white cabinetry, ceramic sink, walk-in pantry, stainless steel 900 wide freestanding oven & stove, pendant lighting and a wide breakfast bar.
The home offers 3 genuine double size bedrooms and a dedicated study, perfect for the growing family. Bedrooms 1 & 2 both offer built-in robes while all bedrooms are serviced by a fully upgraded bathroom where overhead shower, frameless shower screen and cantilevered vanity feature along with modern tapware and fittings. A custom designed laundry niche with industrial sliding door completes an impressive interior.
Entertain outdoors under a wide verandah, overlooking the rear yard where sweeping lawns and established plants and trees provide a botanic outlook. A good size shed offers garden storage and there is a cubby house for the kids. A fabulous raised terrace to the front of the home provides a great second outdoor zone, providing the perfect spot to enjoy the sunset.
A sliding gate to the street and a high, established hedge, will ensure your privacy while a single carport and long driveway accommodate the family vehicles.
A very complete offering that is ready to move in and start your new beginning.
* Renovated & restored, 1963 constructed, solid brick home on large 712m2 allotment
* Stylish open plan living areas with stunning upgraded kitchen adjacent
* Floating floors, neutral tones and LED downlights throughout
* Kitchen boasting polished concrete benchtops, crisp white cabinetry, ceramic sink, walk-in pantry, stainless steel 900 wide oven & stove, pendant lighting & breakfast bar
* 3 genuine double size bedrooms plus dedicated study
* Bedrooms 1 & 2 with built-in robes
* Spacious study overlooking rear yard
* Renovated bathroom featuring overhead shower, frameless shower screen and cantilevered vanity
* Stylish laundry niche with industrial sliding door
* Wide rear verandah overlooking back yard
* Back yard with sweeping lawns and established plants & trees
* Spacious raised deck overlooking front yard
* Privacy hedge and sliding gate to street
* Single carport and long driveway
* Upgraded wiring
* New plumbing to wet areas
* Pop up sprinklers to lawns
* Cubby house
* Tool shed
* Ducted evaporative air conditioning
* Gas heater to living room
* NBN Fibre to the home
Centrally located within easy reach of all desirable urban amenities. Para Hills School is close by with East Para School, North Ingle School and Pre School, Para Hills West Primary and Para Hills High all available, with The University of South Australia also nearby. Kesters Road Child Care Centre and Liberman Kindergarten will cater for the younger family. Quality shopping can be found just around the corner at Para Hills Shopping Centre and the Gepps Cross Lifestyle shopping Precinct further afield. The local area has many reserves and recreational parklands with local sporting and social clubs including The Paddocks, (dog friendly park), Para Hills Soccer, Community, Bowling and Tennis Clubs.
Act fast to secure this desirable offering. A great starter or a terrific investment opportunity.
Your inspection is essential!
22 Wolsten Road