23 Jakara Avenue INGLE FARM
Door delightfully nestled on the high side of the road, on a generous 590m² allotment, this well maintained brick veneer home offers a wonderful opportunity for younger buyers starting out or investors looking for success.
The home offers 3 spacious bedrooms across a spacious 6 main room design. Ample outdoor areas add an intriguing appeal, with a generous detached rumpus room ready for you to decorate and turn into your new man cave or entertainment room.
For everyday casual relaxation a generous living room with ceiling fan has a bright modern appeal, with a combined kitchen/dining adjacent. A functional and impressive kitchen design features solid timber cabinetry, freestanding gas stove, tiled splashback’s, stainless steel sink and skylight overhead.
All 3 bedrooms are of good proportion with bedrooms one and 2 both offering built-in robes.
Quality wet areas include a bright main bathroom with frameless shower screen and shower over bath, separate toilet and walk-through laundry with exterior access door.
Generous verandah sweep across the rear of the home providing a great space for your outdoor living and entertaining, while ample garden shedding will provide for your outdoor storage.
Secure carport space for up to 3 vehicles, behind an automatic roller door will accommodate the family cars, while ducted evaporative cooling ensures a comfortable interior.
* Well maintained, brick veneer home on generous 590m² allotment
* Ideal elevated aspect on the high side of the road
* 3 spacious bedrooms, bedrooms 1 & 2 with built-in robes
* Spacious living room with ceiling fan
* Combined kitchen/dining features solid timber cabinetry, freestanding gas stove, tiled splashback’s, stainless steel sink and skylight overhead
* Bright main bathroom with frameless shower screen and shower over bath
* Separate toilet
* Walk-through laundry with exterior access
* Detached rumpus room/games room/future man cave
* Ample garden shedding
* Full width rear verandah for outdoor entertaining
* Carport space for up to 3 vehicles behind auto roller door
* Ducted evaporative air-conditioning
* Ideal first home or investment
Peacefully located on a generous allotment, set amongst other similar homes in the heart of Ingle Farm. Local schools include Ingle Farm Primary, (just a short walk away), Para Vista Primary and Valley View Secondary School with St Pauls College, Heritage College, Cedar College and TAFE SA Gilles Plains also quite accessible.
Ingle Farm Shopping Centre is close by for your grocery requirements with the Gepps Cross Lifestyle Centre and markets plus Tea Tree Plaza a short commute away for an international standard shopping experience.
There are a number of parks and reserves in the area for your exercise and relaxation, including Rowe Park, at the end of the street.
If you need a family home with room to grow, then your inspection is highly recommended.