23A Roger Pitt Street MODBURY HEIGHTS
Delightfully nestled in a low traffic street and set amongst other quality family homes, this renovated and revitalised solid brick home offers an ideal entry-level opportunity for younger buyers starting out in the property market, or a great downscale for middle-aged buyers looking for value. Investors with an eye for quality will also be keen on investigating the handsome rental returns on offer.
A spacious open plan living/dining/kitchen provides a bright and welcoming everyday living space. Crisp floating floors and fresh neutral tones combine with original face brick and raked ceilings to offer a glimpse of a character past with the contemporary amenities of today’s modern styling. High clerestory windows allow natural light to gently infuse with a soothing, warm essence. A split system air conditioner in the main open plan kitchen/ living provides heating and cooling throughout the entire home.
A fully upgraded and modern kitchen offers crisp white gloss cabinetry, stone look bench tops, modern stainless steel appliances, generous pantry, sleek tiled splashbacks, ample cupboard space and modern tapware, all enhanced by quality contemporary pendant lighting overhead.
The home boasts 3 bedrooms, all with fresh quality carpets and built-in robes. The main bedroom offers a ceiling fan for extra comfort in addition to the main split system A/C. The original 1970’s style bathroom offers separate bath and shower, while a separate toilet and walk-through laundry with exterior access door complete the wet areas.
A single lock-up carport will accommodates the family car plus there’s ample off street parking in a designated area at the front of the home, ideal for caravan or boat owners. A generous shed adjacent the carport will provide the perfect workshop or storage room, or utilise this handy area as your future man cave.
A generous rear yard with sweeping lawns and established gardens will provide a place for the kids to play and a fabulous area to relax outdoors in the more moderate months.
A quality renovation, upgraded and modern, the perfect starter or a great downscale!
* Renovated solid brick home on generous allotment
* Fabulous start up opportunity for younger buyers
* Spacious downscale, perfect for mid-agers
* Open plan living/dining/kitchen with split system air conditioner
* Fresh floating floors and bright neutral tones to the living area
* Character face brick, contemporary pendant lighting, raked ceilings and high, light bearing clerestory windows
* Stunning upgraded kitchen featuring crisp white gloss cabinetry, stone look bench tops, modern stainless steel appliances, generous pantry, sleek tiled splashbacks, ample cupboard space and modern tapware
* 3 bedrooms, all with fresh quality carpets and built-in robes
* Bedroom 1 with ceiling fan
* 1970s style bathroom with separate bath and shower
* Separate toilet
* Walk-through laundry with exterior access door
* Single lock-up carport
* Handy workshop/shed/future man cave
* Ample space for recreational vehicle parking
* Generous lawn covered rear yard with established garden and trees
* Irrigation system to the rear yard
Perfectly located in a quiet “low transit” street amongst other similar homes and within easy reach of desirable amenities. The home is in the zoning for The Heights School as well as being nearby several other local schools including Para Vista and Ingle Farm Primary Schools, along with East Para Primary, Valley View Secondary and Modbury West School. World class shopping facilities can be found at Westfield Tea Tree Plaza only a few minutes down the road. Public transport is only a short walk to McIntyre Road. There are numerous parks and reserves in the local area idea for your sport and recreation.
23A Roger Pitt Street