24A Gagarin Street MODBURY NORTH
Delightfully located in a low traffic street, sited on a generous 346m² elevated allotment, this delightful, low maintenance residence offers the perfect opportunity for both younger buyers and downscalers looking for value, appeal and peace of mind. Enjoy the uninterrupted vista over the adjacent reserve and easy access to Tea Tree Plaza, Clovercrest Village, local schools and public transport.
A spacious open plan family room will provide ample room for the family to relax every day in comfort, while a cosy formal lounge provides a comfortable 2nd living space or 4th bedroom. Crisp floating floors, fresh neutral tones and LED downlights create a modern ambience, enhanced by a fusion of natural light and contemporary décor.
A bright modern kitchen overlooks the everyday living space and offers stainless steel appliances, corner pantry, double sink with filtered water, crisp white cabinetry, stone look bench tops and a wide breakfast bar. The home boasts 3 spacious bedrooms, all double bed capable, all with quality carpets and robe amenities. The master bedroom features an en-suite bathroom and walk-in robe. Bedrooms 2 and 3 both offer built-in robes with mirror panel doors.
A clever three-way bathroom with wide open vanity offers fabulous amenities for both residents and guests, while a handy walk-through laundry provides direct access to a wide double garage with auto panel lift door. Step outdoors and enjoy alfresco entertaining as you relax under a generous opaque covered pergola and paved patio, quietly nestled in an easy care, low maintenance rear yard complete with tiered garden beds and rainwater tank. Ducted heating and cooling will ensure your year-round comfort while roller shutters to the street facing windows provide every day security and peace of mind.
* Low maintenance family home on elevated allotment overlooking reserve
* Constructed in 2010 by Diamante Homes
* Great location in a family friendly area
* Easy access to local shopping, schools, reserves and public transport
* Crisp floating floors, fresh neutral tones and LED downlights
* Spacious formal lounge adjacent the entrance/4th bedroom
* Open plan family/dining with TV niche
* Stylish modern kitchen offers stainless steel appliances, corner pantry, double sink with filtered water, crisp white cabinetry, stone look bench tops and a wide breakfast bar
* Fully landscaped rear yard with tiered garden beds and rainwater tank
* Paved patio/pergola for outdoor living
* 4 spacious bedrooms, all with quality carpets and robe amenities
* Master with en-suite bathroom and walk-in robe
* Bedrooms 2 and 3 with built-in robes
* Clever three-way bathroom with open vanity
* Walk-through laundry with direct garage access
* Double garage with auto panel lift door
* Security roller shutters to the street facing windows
* Ducted heating and cooling
* 3KW solar system
* Ample off street parking in a wide driveway
* Potential rental income of $500-550/week
World class shopping facilities can be found at Westfield Tea Tree Plaza only a few minutes down the road. Public transport is at your doorstep on Kelly Road. There are bountiful parks and reserves in the local area, idea for your sport and recreation. Burragah Reserve & Edinburg 5th Reserve are both within walking distance. Local unzoned primary schools available include Modbury West School, East Para Primary, Para Vista Primary, The Heights School & Modbury School. The zoned high school is The Heights School. Zoning information is obtained from www.education.sa.gov.au Purchasers are responsible for ensuring by independent verification its accuracy, currency or completeness.