25/ 69 Valley Road HOPE VALLEY
First home buyers, investors and down-scalers all take note! Perfectly positioned within a leafy group, this stylish two-bedroom unit provides a fresh, contemporary living space and a great location close to local schools, shopping, transport and sporting facilities.
The unit has been extensively upgraded and offers carpeted floors and floating floorboards and a fresh neutral colour scheme, flowing across a unique two-bedroom design. Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout will ensure your year-round comfort as you enjoy the spaciousness of a semi-open plan design.
A generous living room will provide a bright space for your everyday relaxation, while a combined kitchen and dining offers a valuable 2nd living area, providing ample space for the family to relax and engage.
A functional updated kitchen offers a generous sink and stainless steel appliances including a gas cooktop and oven. A modern bathroom with separate bath and shower plus modern white vanity services the home with additional walk-through laundry gives access to the outdoors and a separate toilet provides the amenities.
Both bedrooms are of double bed proportion, with the main bedroom providing a ceiling fan and bedroom 2 with a free-standing wardrobe and fan.
There is ample space to entertain outdoors in a paved rear courtyard where a shade cloth pergola provides protection from the elements and a tool shed offers ample garden storage. A single carport plus an additional guest park will accommodate the family while adjacent mature trees offer a leafy outlook.
* Upgraded two-bedroom unit in a desirable location
* Easy access to local schools, shopping, transport and sporting facilities
* Carpeted floors and floating floorboards and a fresh neutral colour scheme throughout
* Generous living room
* Large kitchen/dining room adjacent living
* Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances including gas cooktop
* 2 double bedrooms both with carpeted floors
* Bedroom 1 with built-in wardrobe and a ceiling fan
* Bedroom 2 with a free-standing wardrobe and ceiling fan
* Tidy bathroom with separate bath and shower
* Walk-through laundry with exterior access door
* Separate toilet
* Paved rear courtyard with shade cloth pergola and garden shed
* Single carport adjacent front verandah plus extra guest park
* Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
A wonderful opportunity for both home buyers and investors to secure a desirable unit in a fabulous location. Your inspection will not disappoint!
Perfectly located within easy reach of desired amenities. Visitor parking for the group is conveniently located only 20 m away, while the Hope Valley sporting complex is just across the road. Hope Valley Supermarket is a short walk away for your daily needs and Tea Tree Plaza is only 3km away, for a quality international shopping experience. Local schools include Highbury Primary, Torrens Valley Christian School, Modbury High School, Modbury West School and St Agnes Primary School.
25/69 Valley Road