25 Riverside Drive FELIXSTOW
If it’s all about location, then it’s all about this 1960s classic home. Situated on a generous wide frontage allotment of 738m² (approx.) with the potential for subdivision and re development (STCC), positioned perfectly overlooking the River Torrens Linear Park and the stylishly upgraded Felixstow Reserve.
Neat and tidy floor coverings, fresh neutral decor and spacious living areas flow throughout a traditional 5 main room plus wet area design. Relax in a bright living room where a wall of timber cabinetry shows a glimpse into the bygone history.
A combined kitchen/dining room provides ample space for daily meals. Upgraded cabinetry and amenities include stone look bench tops, subway tiled splashback’s, modern stainless steel appliances, ample overhead cupboards and a sink overlooking the rear yard.
The home offers 3 bedrooms, all of good proportion, with the master bedroom featuring a built-in robe and ceiling fan. A bright main bathroom with separate bath and shower, separate toilet and traditional laundry complete the interior.
Roll up your sleeves and get ready for some upgrading to the original landscaping. A huge rear yard with established trees is overlooked by a full width rear verandah, providing a cosy spot to relax alfresco style.
Generous vehicle accommodation includes a 3 car carport and galvanised iron garage/workshop, perfect for the busy family, car enthusiast or tradesman.
The real potential of the offering is in the land. Developers should investigate the subdivision possibilities of such a well-positioned allotment, while homebuyers will certainly benefit from the future proof large, flat block.
A rare opportunity and certainly worth your prompt attention.
* Original 1960s home in fabulous dress circle location
* Perfectly positioned overlooking Felixstow reserve and the River Torrens Linear Park
* Delightful wide frontage of 25.09m approx. with an allotment of 738m² approx
* Home of 5 spacious main rooms
* Generous living room with built-in cabinetry, air-conditioner and gas heater
* Combined kitchen/dining features upgraded cabinetry, stone look bench tops, subway tiled splashback’s, modern stainless steel appliances, ample overhead cupboards and a sink overlooking the rear yard
* Bedroom 1 with ceiling fan and built-in robe
* Bedrooms 2 & 3 of good proportion
* Bright main bathroom with terrazzo floor and separate bath and shower
* Separate toilet
* Traditional laundry with exterior access
* Full width rear verandah overlooking backyard
* Large back yard with established plants and trees
* 3 car carport
* 10.5 Ã- 5 m galvanised iron garage/workshop
* Great entry-level starter or ideal investment
* Security screens to street facing windows
Delightfully located overlooking Felixstow Reserve and The River Torrens Linear Park. The Payneham Swimming Centre and Public Library are nearby along with The Payneham Bowling Club, Payneham Oval, The Mars Sports Centre & Campbelltown Par 3 Golf Course.
Marden & Firle Shopping Centres are both easily accessed for your weekly grocery shopping and public transport to and from the city is a short walk away.
For the younger kids, the zoned primary school is East Marden Primary School and for the teenagers, the zoned high school is Charles Campbell College. Quality private schooling can be found at Sunrise Christian School, St Josephs, St Pius X School, Kildare College, Loreto College & Pembroke School.
Zoning information is obtained from www.education.sa.gov.au Purchasers are responsible for ensuring by independent verification its accuracy, currency or completeness.
Homebuyers and Investors, be sure to inspect!
25 Riverside Drive