26 Helen Terrace VALLEY VIEW
It is a pleasure to bring to market 26 Helen Terrace, a stunning property guaranteed to appeal to those looking for an impeccably maintained ‘move in ready’ home in the highly sought-after area of Valley View.
Built in 2009 opposite the lovely Ilberry Green Reserve, the property offers a flexible and spacious split level floor plan boasting many stand out features throughout, including;
– Formal lounge room
– Open plan family and meals area overlooking a spacious well-appointed kitchen with ample storage space including a roomy walk-in pantry, tiled feature splash back, 4 burner gas cooktop, island breakfast bar with 1.5 sink and Puratap as well as a Fisher and Pykel dishwasher
– Sliding doors offering easy access out to the rear garden and alfresco area
– Guest toilet with hand basin
– Under-stair storage
– 3 bedrooms, 2 with mirrored built-in robes, the spacious master bedroom offers a walk-in robe, stylish neutral ensuite with double sink vanity, as well as sliding door access to a generous balcony with elevated views over the reserve
– Spacious family room
– Stylish main bathroom with lovely deep bath
– Separate toilet
OTHER STAND OUT FEATURES
– LED downlight in the downstairs living areas
– Carpeted upstairs areas and floating floors throughout the downstairs living areas
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
– Roller shutters on back top windows
– Rear laneway entry into a roomy double garage with automatic doors
– Spacious paved alfresco area offering the perfect place to unwind and entertain all year round
– A healthy stretch of lawn for kids’ games and family pets to roam
– Gated entry with no maintenance artificial lawn to the front of the property
Your outdoor living area is instantly extended with the lovely reserve, playground and tennis courts right across the road. A short walk will take you to the Thomas Turner and Dry Creek reserves with several ovals, walking trails, shaded BBQ areas and playgrounds on offer.
St Paul’s, Cedar College, Valley View secondary school as well as Prescott, Good Shepherd, Modbury West and Pinnacle primary schools are also within close proximity. Shopping is a breeze with Valley View , Gilles Plains, Ingle Farm centers as the newly refurbished Tea Tree Plaza shopping centre with a variety of restaurants, shops and cinema complexes also on offer. Bus stops on Helen Tce and Nelson Rd provide an easy and direct commute to the Obahn, and a mere 20 minute drive to the CBD. What more could you possibly ask for?
This stand out property is proudly brought to you by Magosia Waskowski and Tim Elsom, your local Valley View area specialists.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions or to register your interest today.
**Open inspection cancelled, sorry for the inconvenience.**