26 Knightsbridge Avenue VALLEY VIEW
If you’re looking for a space to call your place then this sensational solid brick home could be just the ticket that you need to enter the property market. A sweeping Basket Range stone frontage provides an appealing street presence, nestled on the high side of the road, while 6 main rooms provide ample space for the growing family.
Polished timber floors flow throughout, creating a vibrant living space that will welcome a variety of furniture styles. Relax in a generous living room where ceiling fan, LED downlights and abundant natural light provide a refreshing ambience.
Step through to a delightful light filled dining room where a central opening sliding doors provide direct access to a full width, slate paved rear verandah, a great spot for your alfresco entertaining, overlooking a spacious lawn covered rear yard.
A cosy corner kitchen offers modern amenities including freestanding stainless steel gas stove, stainless steel range hood, double sink, tiled splashback’s, fresh country style cabinetry, stone look bench tops and ample cupboard space.
The home boasts 3 bedrooms, all well proportioned, all with polished timber floors. Bedrooms 1 & 2 both offer ceiling fans and built-in robes. Bedroom 3 has a provision for robe and sliding door access to the rear verandah.
A generous rear yard provide ample space for the kids to run and play, while a spacious garage/workshop provides sheltered accommodation for the family car and some extra utility area for the handyman.
A fabulous opportunity on a generous allotment where the future is ready to be unpacked.
* Fabulous starter on generous 620m² block (approx.)
* Commanding street presence on elevated allotment
* Basket range frontage
* Polished timber floors throughout
* Light filled living room with split system air-conditioner and ceiling fan
* Generous dining room with ceiling fan and direct exterior access
* Stylish corner kitchen overlooking dining room
* Kitchen offers freestanding stainless steel gas stove, stainless steel range hood, double sink, tiled splashback’s, fresh country style cabinetry, stone look bench tops and ample cupboard space
* 3 generous bedrooms, all with polished timber floors
* Bedrooms 1 & 2 with built-in robes and ceiling fans
* Bedroom 3 with provision for robe and sliding door access to the rear verandah
* Tidy bathroom with separate bath and rain head shower
* Separate toilet and laundry
* Wide rear verandah over slate paved patio
* Generous rear yard with ample space for kids and pets
* 4.9 ÃÆ’- 5.3m garage/workshop
* Ample room for offstreet parking in a long driveway
* Great entry-level, large allotment offering
Located in a fabulous family friendly area with quality local schools. Valley View Secondary School is the zoned High School and unzoned primary schools nearby include Modbury West School, Para Vista Primary School, Ingle Farm East Primary School, Wandana Primary School & Modbury School Pre-7. Local private schools include Good Shepherd Lutheran School and Prescott Primary Northern.
The Dry Creek Linear Park Wetlands, Dunkley Green & Iberry Green Reserves make ideal places for exercise or a casual stroll, along with the Valley View Tennis Club and the Valley View Par 3 Golf Course, all close by.
The O’bahn Busway is close by for quality public transport to the city, and the bus route on Wright Road is within walking distance. Tea Tree Plaza will provide world class shopping facilities for your designer and specialty shopping and Ingle Farm or Valley View Shopping Centres will cater for your weekly grocery shopping.
Zoning information is obtained from www.education.sa.gov.au Purchasers are responsible for ensuring by independent verification its accuracy, currency or completeness.
26 Knightsbridge Avenue