264 Portrush Road BEULAH PARK
Originally constructed in 1870 (approx), and set on a generous 600m2 allotment (approx), this renovated, restored and upgraded open plan bluestone fronted character home provides generous living areas, spacious outdoor entertaining and extensive carport and garaging across a 5 bedroom design, perfect for the larger family or an ideal investment with handsome rental returns.
Character features abound, offering a glimpse of yesteryear with the convenience and luxury of today. European double-glazed windows, polished timber floors, stunning chandelier and heritage lighting, stylish ceiling roses, ornate cornices, high skirting boards and high ceilings flow throughout a spacious split level design where zoned reverse cycle ducted air conditioning moderated the temperature extremes.
Cook as you entertain with a cosy kitchen integrating with a large living/dining room where a feature dome chandelier, coffered ceilings and ornate lead lighting provide the character appeal. Granite benchtops, solid timber cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, subway tiled splashbacks, double sink and a raised breakfast bar combine to provide a cosy and comfortable kitchen.
All 5 bedrooms are generously proportioned with bedrooms 1, 2, & 3 offering built-in robes. Bedrooms 1 & 2 both offer decorative fire places while bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 all provide 3.1m high ceilings. Bedroom 5 (or study) also boasts a storage room (or wine cellar).
The home offers 2 bathrooms. The main bathroom is a visual masterpiece, fully upgraded and modernised with floor to ceiling tiles, frameless shower screen, freestanding bath, overhead & rail shower plus heated flooring. The second bathroom combines with the laundry, plus there is an additional utility room with extra storage cupboards.
Step outside and enjoy contemporary alfresco entertaining with a generous paved pergola boasting ceiling fans and strip heaters, along with a built-in range hood above a plumbed barbeque area. A spacious lawn covered rear yard will provide plenty of play space for the kids while a large powered shed and 3 car carport accommodate the family cars, all housed safe and secure behind a high brick fence and automatic double gates.
* Bluestone fronted (circa 1870), set on generous 600m2 allotment (approx)
* Open plan, split level design with high ceilings and abundant character features
* Polished timber floors, stunning chandelier and heritage lighting, stylish ceiling roses, ornate cornices, high skirting boards and high ceilings
* 5 Bedrooms, all double bed capable, beds 1, 2, & 3 with built-in robes
* Bedrooms 1 & 2 with decorative fire places
* Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 with 3.1m high ceilings
* Bedroom 5 (or study) with storage room (or wine cellar)
* Open plan living & dining with dome light, lead light, coffered ceilings & kitchen integrated
* Kitchen offers granite benchtops, solid timber cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, subway tiled splashbacks, double sink with Pura Tap and a raised breakfast bar
* 2 Bathrooms, main bathroom boasting floor to ceiling tiles, frameless shower screen, freestanding bath, and overhead & rail shower
* 2nd bathroom integrated with laundry
* Utility room with additional storage
* Generous paved alfresco entertaining area offering subway tiled feature wall, built-in range hood, plumbed bbq area, 2 x ceiling fans, 3 x strip heaters and caf blinds
* 4.9m x 7.4m garage with power
* Generous rear yard with outdoor toilet
* 3 car steel framed, gabled carport
* High front fence, (solid brick) and automatic gates
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
* 12 solar panels producing 1.8kw (with scope for future expansion)
* Rain water tank
* Ceiling heights from 2.85m – 3.0m
Conveniently located within easy reach of all amenities. The area features outstanding parkland areas including Burnside Adventure Park, Kensington Gardens Bowls & Lawn Tennis Club along with the Adelaide City Parklands Belt just down the road.
There are a host of local schools in the area including Norwood Morialta High, Pembroke School, Marryatville High and Primary Schools, Rose Park Primary, Norwood Primary, St Joseph’s School plus Pembroke School, St Peters Girls College and Loreto College.
Norwood Shopping Centre is a casual stroll away with the restaurants, entertainment and speciality shops of the Norwood Parade also at your disposal, while Marryatville Shopping Centre and Burnside Village will provide the most modern of shopping facilities, perfect for your designer needs.
A rare offering, with broad appeal!
264 Portrush Road