27 Box Street ENFIELD
Perfectly positioned within easy reach of all desirable amenities, in a great location just around the corner from a local playground and Enfield Primary School, this delightful, modern courtyard home offers easy care, low maintenance living across a generous 3 bedroom design.
All the hard work has been done across a fully landscaped and irrigated allotment, freshly painted throughout, providing a great opportunity to simply move in and enjoy.
Sleek porcelain tiles, fresh neutral tones and 2.7m ceilings provide a bright, contemporary living space where open plan living and outdoor entertaining seamlessly combine in a clever open plan design.
Cook the family meals in style as you enjoy uninterrupted views through the adjacent family room to the outdoors beyond. Quality amenities include stainless steel appliances, stone look bench tops, double sink, wide breakfast bar, glass brick splashback and an abundance of cupboard space.
Step outdoors and relax under a high gabled pergola overlooking a fully landscaped rear yard with rainwater tank, garden shed and ample lawn space for the kids to play.
The home offers 3 generous bedrooms, all with brand new carpets and quality robe amenities. The master bedroom features a walk-in robe and bright ensuite bathroom. Bedrooms 2 & 3 both offer built-in robes.
A spacious main bathroom, separate powder room and traditional laundry provide valuable amenities while a single garage with auto roller door and adjacent single carport provide accommodation for the family vehicles.
Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning provides the climatic comfort & double glazing on windows, completing an appealing, modern residence that is bound to impress both homebuyers and investors.
* Delightful, modern courtyard home on generous fully landscaped allotment
* Refreshing, contemporary decor and 2.7m ceilings
* Sleek tiled floors and fresh neutral tones across an open plan design
* Generous family/dining room with kitchen overlooking
* Kitchen offers stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, stone look bench tops, double sink, wide breakfast bar, glass brick splashback and an abundance of cupboard space
* High gabled, paved pergola, ideal for alfresco entertaining
* Generous rear yard with rainwater tank, garden shed and lawn area
* 3 spacious bedrooms, all with fresh quality carpets
* Bedroom 1 with walk-in robe and bright ensuite bathroom
* Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in robes
* Spacious main bathroom with separate bath and shower
* Handy powder room
* Traditional laundry with exterior access
* Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
* Double glazing on windows
* Fully landscaped and irrigated allotment
* Single garage with auto roller door
* Single carport plus ample room for additional parking
* Resident ready, modern and appealing
Quietly nestled in a desirable location with Walker Court playground just around the corner. Main North Road will provide public transport and shopping, along with Sefton Plaza, Regency Plaza and Northpark Shopping Centres. The Gepps X Home HQ and weekly markets are within easy reach along with quality shopping at the Churchill Centre.
Unzoned local primary schools include Enfield Primary School and childcare centre, (just around the corner),Blair Athol North School B-7, Prospect North Primary School and Hampstead Primary School. The zoned high school is Roma Mitchell Secondary College. Local private schools offering a quality education include Our Lady of the Sacred Heart, St Paul Lutheran School, St Gabriel’s School & St Brigid’s School.
Zoning information is obtained from www.education.sa.gov.au Purchasers are responsible for ensuring by independent verification its accuracy, currency or completeness.