27 Brown Street BROMPTON
Enjoy the luxury of near city living with this exciting 2 storey townhouse located in the heart of Brompton with its vibrant caf scene only 3.5km to the city. Walk, cycle, bus or tram your way to work each day with a wonderful commute through the Adelaide Parkland Belt and relish your leisure time with cafes, hotels and entertainment at your doorstep. Younger families and busy professionals will love the lifestyle while shrewd investors will certainly appreciate an “easy to rent” acquisition with generous rental returns.
All amenities are close at hand including the The Entertainment Centre and modern, refreshing shopping and dining at the new Plant 4, Bowden lifestyle precinct.
The townhouse offers privacy and security with lock-up gate to a spacious paved front courtyard and remote control roller door to a rear access carport, ensuring your security and privacy at all times.
Crisp floating floors flow throughout a spacious ground floor living area where separate lounge and dining rooms offer ample space for everyday living, with a stylish galley kitchen providing service to both areas.
The kitchen offers functional cabinetry with an upgraded stove. A stainless steel Meile dishwasher adds to the list of features along with ample overhead cupboards, wide sink and a servery bar to the lounge. Separate laundry and toilet complete the ground floor interior.
Step outdoors and entertain on a large paved patio area with secure carport and tool shed adjacent. Established trees offer a botanical flavour, plus there is ample room for future improvements including alfresco entertaining or pergola areas (STCC), such as the neighbouring outhouses have done.
Upstairs offers 2 generous bedrooms, both with crisp floating floors and stylish raked ceilings. Bedroom 1 offers a split system air conditioner and built-in robe while bedroom 2 boasts direct access to a private balcony overlooking the front courtyard and neighbouring area. A bright main bathroom offers separate bath and shower to complete a tidy upper level.
A great opportunity to purchase now, living in or rent out, with the sound knowledge that any future upgrades will add positive capital growth and upgraded lifestyle enhancement.
* Tidy townhouse in a quiet leafy location
* Secure lock-up allotment with both front and rear courtyards
* Spacious ground floor with generous living room and dining adjacent
* Galley kitchen servicing both living and dining
* Kitchen boasting functional cabinetry, upgraded stove, stainless steel Meile dishwasher, ample overhead cupboards, wide sink & servery bar
* Ground floor laundry and separate toilet
* 2 Bedrooms, to the upper level, both with raked ceilings
* Bedroom 1 with built-in robe and split system air-conditioner
* Bedroom 2 with direct access to a private balcony
* Bright main bathroom with separate bath and shower
* Split system air-conditioner to the living room
* Generous linen storage
* Private paved rear courtyard, with potential to add future outdoor improvements
* Single carport with automatic roller door (via rear access)
* Garden shed
* 2.4m ceilings to the lower level, 2.1 – 3.55m ceilings to the upper level
Perfectly located approx 3.5km from the CBD and within easy reach of all amenities. The Adelaide Parklands and golf courses are a short walk away, perfect for your daily exercise and relaxation. The Adelaide CBD and Central Market are easily accessed for your weekly and speciality specialty shopping along with the Brickworks updated shopping centre. Local schools include Brompton Primary, Prospect Primary, North Adelaide Primary and Nailsworth Primary with Prescott College, Adelaide High School and Blackfriars Priory School also in the local area.
A unique opportunity to secure a tidy townhouse in a great location! Inspection is recommended!
2/27 Brown Street