27 Cronulla Drive REDWOOD PARK
Quietly located on a traditional allotment with mature plants and trees creating a peaceful botanic setting for your everyday lifestyle, this 1976 built, 3 bedroom home offers spacious indoor and outdoor living areas that will appeal to younger families starting out, investors looking to improve their portfolio and those looking to upgrade.
The original solid timber, ornate carved door greets us as we enter the home. A generous lounge is adjacent where large picture windows allow natural light to gently infuse. An L shaped design leads to ta spacious dining room boasting French doors opening to the outdoor entertaining area. Quality down lighting, crisp carpets and neutral tones flow effortlessly throughout.
A bright kitchen overlooks the casual meals area, offering country style cabinetry, wall oven, dishwasher, gas hot plates, double sink and breakfast bar with a skylight overhead enhancing the ambience. Additional living space is supplied by a generous family room where timber clad feature walls add a peaceful harmony. Sliding glass doors allow access to the outdoors where a huge gabled pergola spans a fully paved and landscaped patio area. Built-in barbeque and planter beds create a stylish outdoor space, great for entertaining larger groups of family and friends.
A generous rear yard boasts verdant gardens and meandering pathways gently winding through native plantings. A deck area with pond adjacent provides a peaceful place to read a book or enjoy morning tea. A large shed/ games room allows a place for recreation and storage, perfect as a future games room or man cave.
All 3 bedrooms are double bed capable with the master bedroom offering floor to ceiling solid timber built-in robes and a hidden door to a bright ensuite bathroom complete with rail shower. A security roller shutter will provide peace of mind while moderating the temperature extremes. Bedroom 2 offers a bright and spacious area while bedroom 3 boasts a deep built-in robe. A functional main bathroom, separate toilet and walk through laundry complete a very attractive offering.
Features in brief:
* Allotment size approximately 700m2
* 3 bedroom home, circa 1976, in excellent condition
* Large traditional allotment with abundant vegetation and established trees
* Verdant front yard with central pond
* Wide entrance hall with lounge adjacent
* Large lounge with picture windows, downlights and gas heater
* Generous dining with kitchen, family and external access doors
* Timber clad family room with sliding door to pergola area
* Huge gabled pergola area with built-in planter beds and barbeque
* Spacious kitchen / meals with skylight over
* Kitchen boasting country style cabinetry, wall oven, dishwasher, gas hot plates, double sink and breakfast bar
* Master bedroom with floor to ceiling solid timber built-in robes and a hidden door to a bright ensuite bathroom complete with rail shower
* Bedroom 2 of generous double proportion
* Bedroom 3 with deep built-in robe
* Functional main bathroom with bath and separate shower
* Separate toilet and walk through laundry
* Large backyard with timber deck, meandering paths, established plants and pond
* Large storage shed / games room / future man cave
* Generous garden shed
* 2 x rain water tanks
* Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout
* Bus stop only 50m from the driveway
* Large reserve just across the road
Quietly located verdant traditional allotment in a leafy family friendly street amongst other similar homes. Redwood Park Primary, Banksia Park Kindergarten, Primary and International High Schools are quite close by along with Tea Tree Gully, Ridgehaven and Fairview Park Primary Schools. Tea Tree Gully Golf Club is only a few minutes away along with the Tea Tree Gully Sports Complex, hosting football, cricket, tennis, netball, athletics and gymnastics. Fairview Park Shopping Centre is close by for your daily needs with Golden Grove Village and Tea Tree Plaza offering a world-class shopping experience for your other consumer requirements. Public transport is at a premium with a bus stop only 50 metres away and the Tea Tree Plaza Interchange offering express transport to the city via the O-Bahn Busway.
Don’t hesitate, be sure to put this one on your “must see” list. Inspection will impress!
27 Cronulla Avenue