27A Dundee Avenue HOLDEN HILL
Located on a low maintenance allotment of approx 359 sqm, this 2014 quality built home is sure to appeal to those looking to nest or invest in the booming area of Holden Hill.
Immaculately presented and freshly painted throughout, the spacious layout offers;
• 3 carpeted bedrooms, 2 with built in robes, the master with walk in robe and ensuite
• Formal Lounge room
• Spacious open plan living / dining/ kitchen area with ample storage space, an island bench with double sink, gas cooktop, dishwasher, microwave provision as well as a butlers cupboard for small appliances
• Stylish bathroom with separate toilet and vanity
• Laundry with ample storage and bench space
Other stand out features include
• Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning with phone app control for external use
• Down lights throughout the living areas
• Quality carpets in the bedrooms and tiled flooring throughout the living areas
• 5 KW solar energy ( battery ready)
• Security cameras with a surveillance TV screen as well as external monitoring with a phone app
Sliding door access from the living area provides a seamless flow-through to a spacious alfresco area, providing the ideal space for easy living and entraining all year round.
There’s a healthy stretch of lawn for kids games and family pets to roam as well as a single remote controlled garage as well as off-street parking for extra vehicles.
And what a superb location! Just minutes to several major shopping centres including the newly refurbished Gilles Plains and Tea Tree Plaza complex with its cosmopolitan eateries and upgraded cinemas. There are numerous primary and secondary schools to choose from and plenty of public transport on hand . All this and a mere 15 minutes to the CBD. What more could you possibly ask for?
This fantastic property is sure to impress you the minute you enter so please join us at the open inspection and register your interest.
This property is proudly brought to you by Magosia Waskowski and Tim Elsom of All Adelaide Real Estate. Please feel free to call or email us with any questions today.