28/ 69 Valley Road HOPE VALLEY
** Please Contact the Sales Consultant to arrange a Private Inspection **
2 Bedroom Unit in Desirable Location
First home buyers, investors and down-scalers all take note! Perfectly positioned at the front of a leafy group, this stylish two-bedroom unit provides a fresh, contemporary living space and a great location close to local schools, shopping, transport and sporting facilities.
The unit has been extensively upgraded and offers crisp 600 x 600mm porcelain tiles and a fresh neutral colour scheme, flowing across a unique two-bedroom design. Ducted evaporative air-conditioning and a gas wall heater will ensure your year-round comfort as you enjoy the spaciousness of a semi open plan design.
A generous living room will provide a bright space for your everyday relaxation, while a combined kitchen and dining offers a valuable 2nd living area, providing ample space for the family to relax and engage.
A functional kitchen offers a generous wide sink and free standing gas stove while a bathroom with separate bath and shower, walk-through laundry with access to the outdoors and a separate toilet provide the amenities.
Both bedrooms are of double bed proportion, with the main bedroom providing a retractable ceiling fan and bedroom 2 offering a built-in robe.
There is ample space to entertain outdoors in a paved rear courtyard where a shade cloth pergola provides protection from the elements and a tool shed offers ample garden storage. A single carport will accommodate the family car while adjacent mature trees offer a leafy outlook.
* Upgraded two-bedroom unit in desirable location
* Front of group position and easy access to local schools, shopping, transport and sporting facilities
* Crisp 600 x 600mm porcelain tiles and a fresh neutral colour scheme throughout
* Generous living room with ample natural light
* Large kitchen/dining room adjacent living
* Functional kitchen offering wide sink and free standing gas stove
* 2 double bedrooms, both with porcelain tiles
* Bedroom 1 with retractable ceiling fan
* Bedroom 2 with built-in robe
* Tidy bathroom with separate bath and shower
* Walk-through laundry with exterior access door
* Separate toilet
* Paved rear courtyard with shade cloth pergola and garden shed
* Single carport adjacent front verandah
* Ducted evaporative air-conditioning
* Gas wall heater to the living room
* 2.4m ceilings
A wonderful opportunity for both home buyers and investors to secure a desirable unit in a fabulous location. Your inspection will not disappoint!
Perfectly located within easy reach of desired amenities. Visitor parking for the group is conveniently located only 20 m away, while the Hope Valley sporting complex is just across the road. Hope Valley Supermarket is a short walk away for your daily needs and Tea Tree Plaza is only 3km away, for a quality international shopping experience. Local schools include Highbury Primary, Torrens Valley Christian School, Modbury High School, Modbury West School and St Agnes Primary School.
28/69 Valley Road