28 Womma Road ELIZABETH NORTH
Constructed in the 60s and quietly nestled on a generous allotment of 835m² (approx) with an impressive 18.28m (approx) street frontage, this tidy veneer home is being presented to the market for the first time in the modern era.
Younger home buyers starting out may wish to purchase and future proof their family home with the advantage of a generous large allotment, while shrewd investors and developers will explore the subdivision possibilities and re-developmental options of this rare offering.
The home is in need of updating and renovation and would provide the perfect renewal project for the keen renovator. Timber floors flow throughout the home where a large living room and adjacent combined kitchen/dining offer spacious everyday living areas.
The living room boasts a split system air-conditioner and built-in shelves while the adjacent kitchen/dining offers the original cabinetry, laminated bench tops, wide sink and an upgraded electric stove.
The home offers 2 bedrooms, both of generous proportion, with the main bedroom providing a ceiling fan, built in robe and split system air conditioner.
The bathroom is in need of repair and offers the original decor with an adjacent separate toilet. A walk-through laundry completes the interior.
Outdoors offers a large rear yard with a galvanised iron shed, plus a verandah for your alfresco living.
An oversize single carport with roller door will accommodates the family car.
A great opportunity for lovers of larger allotments, developers with an eye for a bargain and first home buyers wishing to renovate while securing a generous landholding.
* Original brick veneer home on wide frontage allotment
* Block size of 835m² (approx)
* Street frontage of approximately 18.28m (approx)
* Timber floors throughout the home
* Generous living room with split system air-conditioner and built-in shelves
* Combined kitchen/dining adjacent living
* Kitchen offering original cabinetry, laminated bench tops, wide sink and an upgraded electric stove
* 2 spacious bedrooms, main bedroom with ceiling fan, built in robe and split system air conditioner
* Security bars to all windows
* Original bathroom with separate bath and shower
* Separate toilet
* Walk-through laundry with ample cupboard is and exterior access
* Generous galvanised iron garden shed
* Large rear yard with established trees
* Secure carport with roller door
Well-positioned in a great spot, close to local schools and public transport. Broadmeadows train station is a casual walk away and there a numerous bus routes nearby. There are several recreational parks and reserves in the area including Womma Park, Ramsey Park, Dauntsey Reserve and Argana Park.
Local educational facilities include Elizabeth North Primary School, (just around the corner), Elizabeth Downs Primary, Craigmore High School, Blakeview Primary School. Take your pick of excellent shopping at either Elizabeth Shopping Centre or Munno Para Shopping Centre.
A rare opportunity to acquire a large allotment, affordable starter.
Make your enquiry today!
28 Womma Road